Light
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2021
- Messages
- 185
- Thread Author
- #1
Post your screenies and videos of COLLAPSE here
I'll start

How about dispatch fractures deez nuts

Just before we got swarmed by OTA

The battle of the warehouse, so many cps got downed here smh my head worthless

I never even noticed he had a pulse rifle until I looked over this screenshot
I got hit in the forehead by an artillery shell and barely survived but I don't have a screenshot or anything so you'll just have to take my word for that.
I was Helix-8, thanks to the dev and story team for making such a cool event!
I'll start

How about dispatch fractures deez nuts

Just before we got swarmed by OTA

The battle of the warehouse, so many cps got downed here smh my head worthless

I never even noticed he had a pulse rifle until I looked over this screenshot
I got hit in the forehead by an artillery shell and barely survived but I don't have a screenshot or anything so you'll just have to take my word for that.
I was Helix-8, thanks to the dev and story team for making such a cool event!
Last edited: