Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COLLAPSE Event Screenshot / Video Thread

Light

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Jun 30, 2021
Messages
185
Post your screenies and videos of COLLAPSE here

I'll start
1632059612043.png
How about dispatch fractures deez nuts

1632059679139.png
Just before we got swarmed by OTA
1632059714214.png
The battle of the warehouse, so many cps got downed here smh my head worthless
1632059765086.png
I never even noticed he had a pulse rifle until I looked over this screenshot

I got hit in the forehead by an artillery shell and barely survived but I don't have a screenshot or anything so you'll just have to take my word for that.

I was Helix-8, thanks to the dev and story team for making such a cool event!
 
Last edited:
Rather play a server of just these events than a passive CityRP server...
 


Would have been only a single video but my game crashed at the end of the first one and i cba to merge them into one file
 
Back
Top