M3ntal
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2022
- Messages
- 642
- Thread Author
- #1
I believe that it shouldn't auto-f3 when you apply, at least not in the way that it currently is. When I apply, I use my real name, and my CID, but it f3's and lets people see my fake name, despite me never saying it to them when I apply.
I don't know if this can be implemented, as in, f3ing only your real name when you apply, but that's how it should be. If that isn't possible, I believe auto-f3 when applying should be removed, cause people can forget names, and most people don't care about other people during shifts, and whatnot.
I don't know if this can be implemented, as in, f3ing only your real name when you apply, but that's how it should be. If that isn't possible, I believe auto-f3 when applying should be removed, cause people can forget names, and most people don't care about other people during shifts, and whatnot.