- Joined
- Jul 5, 2021
- Messages
- 1,256
- Thread Author
- #1
I imagine rebel players must be quaking in their boots when they see a COMBINE wall-hammer running at them with 50/50 speed skill and the rebels are running slower because of speed skills.
I'm unsure if this is already a thing, but limiting the speed of people who have Gigantic Assault Rifles or heavy armour will make certain scenarios more advantageous in certain scenarios for both factions.
[EDIT]
Perhaps the suggestion can be extended too how much a person can carry dependent on their attribute in strength?
I'm unsure if this is already a thing, but limiting the speed of people who have Gigantic Assault Rifles or heavy armour will make certain scenarios more advantageous in certain scenarios for both factions.
[EDIT]
Perhaps the suggestion can be extended too how much a person can carry dependent on their attribute in strength?