Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grass' Warn appeal

  • Thread starter Thread starter The_Grass_Man
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Grass_Man

Guest
Steam Name: The_Grass_Man
SteamID:

Name of the Admin you were warned by: Leudorbect

The reason you were warned?: ShitRP and random hard-R N-words. Ban him if he does it again. 12/01/2022

Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: Because this clearly never happened since (if I remember well) at the time I wasn't even playing on the server due to school and various IRL stuff. Plus, the staff team knows me and I would never do this type of shit. I believe Leudo wanted to warn another guy but warned me by accident. I actually have no memory of ever receiving this warn or doing the actions described in it.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Not really, I wasn't playing on the server at the time so I don't have anything. But I mean, for witnesses you can ask my friends.
 
Well looking at https://web.willard.network/index.php?t=user&id=76561199055175240 shows that played for 10H on the 12th, but I can't find much particular context regarding the warning, though most people who end up doing ShitRP would typically get banned straight off instead.

There is a chance as well that logs from that early are already wiped as well, so will have to see what other staff members remember of the time too. Also warns aren't typically appealable but will let them have a look.

Here are some logs though generally that found, but these are not from a specific time period, these are just searching for all mentions of the words that were mentioned in the warning:
1669406651256.png
1669406674537.png
1669406715047.png
 
I'll give a benefit of the doubt and clear the warning, but this thread will stay on record for future reference if need to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top