T
The_Grass_Man
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: The_Grass_Man
SteamID:
steamcommunity.com
Name of the Admin you were warned by: Leudorbect
The reason you were warned?: ShitRP and random hard-R N-words. Ban him if he does it again. 12/01/2022
Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: Because this clearly never happened since (if I remember well) at the time I wasn't even playing on the server due to school and various IRL stuff. Plus, the staff team knows me and I would never do this type of shit. I believe Leudo wanted to warn another guy but warned me by accident. I actually have no memory of ever receiving this warn or doing the actions described in it.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Not really, I wasn't playing on the server at the time so I don't have anything. But I mean, for witnesses you can ask my friends.
SteamID:
Steam Community :: The_Grass_Man
FARRON MI CHIAMAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name of the Admin you were warned by: Leudorbect
The reason you were warned?: ShitRP and random hard-R N-words. Ban him if he does it again. 12/01/2022
Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: Because this clearly never happened since (if I remember well) at the time I wasn't even playing on the server due to school and various IRL stuff. Plus, the staff team knows me and I would never do this type of shit. I believe Leudo wanted to warn another guy but warned me by accident. I actually have no memory of ever receiving this warn or doing the actions described in it.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Not really, I wasn't playing on the server at the time so I don't have anything. But I mean, for witnesses you can ask my friends.


