H
Hayden
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
As seen in this image posted in the discord,
ArcCW hud is kinda stinky and redundant. I'm not sure if devs have already tried this or if it would make keeping track of how much ammo is in the gun you've got impossible, but while I was looking around the ArcCW Github it seems that the HUD can be toggled off entirely with 'arccw_override_hud_off 1', I haven't tested it myself yet though so it might not work. Otherwise, there are a bunch of things that might work if it's not already been checked. There are also commands that can be used clientside if anyone wants to tinker with their HUD.
github.com
ArcCW hud is kinda stinky and redundant. I'm not sure if devs have already tried this or if it would make keeping track of how much ammo is in the gun you've got impossible, but while I was looking around the ArcCW Github it seems that the HUD can be toggled off entirely with 'arccw_override_hud_off 1', I haven't tested it myself yet though so it might not work. Otherwise, there are a bunch of things that might work if it's not already been checked. There are also commands that can be used clientside if anyone wants to tinker with their HUD.
Console Variables and Commands · HaodongMo/ArcCW Wiki
Contribute to HaodongMo/ArcCW development by creating an account on GitHub.