By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Impossible probablys&box
>create a sandboxs&box devs sadly said they don't want RP gamemodes on their platform.
idk, maybe people will do it anyway
dogshits&box
s&box devs sadly said they don't want RP gamemodes on their platform.
idk, maybe people will do it anyway
I think it was all the NaziRP fiasco where he denounced all roleplayers and made that statementIt’d be nice for any kind of RP Gamemode on S&box, but Garry said he doesn’t want them. It’s a real shame, to tell it true.
Probably, to be honestI think it was all the NaziRP fiasco where he denounced all roleplayers and made that statement
It's kind of understandable they don't want another Werewolf Kanye West RP server but this is clearly not the solution. I still think that due to the sheer demand of Gmod RP migrating to s&box when they officially release, someone or some servers will eventually create scripts for it in gamemodes with no timers.s&box devs sadly said they don't want RP gamemodes on their platform.
idk, maybe people will do it anyway
I haven't played s&box so I don't exactly know what you mean about the timers.It's kind of understandable they don't want another Werewolf Kanye West RP server but this is clearly not the solution. I still think that due to the sheer demand of Gmod RP migrating to s&box when they officially release, someone or some servers will eventually create scripts for it in gamemodes with no timers.
Though neither have I, not all of them to my knowledge. For example, building sandbox scene is pretty much identical to gmod one.I haven't played s&box so I don't exactly know what you mean about the timers.
are they all round based or something?