Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hl2rp source 2 when?

adnolug

Active member
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Messages
124
I've seen people talk about this before but I wanna hear more about it!
 
s&box devs sadly said they don't want RP gamemodes on their platform.
idk, maybe people will do it anyway
 
with the amount of content s&box is getting itd be a pretty nice place for a hl2rp ngl
 
It’d be nice for any kind of RP Gamemode on S&box, but Garry said he doesn’t want them. It’s a real shame, to tell it true.
 
It’d be nice for any kind of RP Gamemode on S&box, but Garry said he doesn’t want them. It’s a real shame, to tell it true.
I think it was all the NaziRP fiasco where he denounced all roleplayers and made that statement
 
s&box devs sadly said they don't want RP gamemodes on their platform.
idk, maybe people will do it anyway
It's kind of understandable they don't want another Werewolf Kanye West RP server but this is clearly not the solution. I still think that due to the sheer demand of Gmod RP migrating to s&box when they officially release, someone or some servers will eventually create scripts for it in gamemodes with no timers.
 
It's kind of understandable they don't want another Werewolf Kanye West RP server but this is clearly not the solution. I still think that due to the sheer demand of Gmod RP migrating to s&box when they officially release, someone or some servers will eventually create scripts for it in gamemodes with no timers.
I haven't played s&box so I don't exactly know what you mean about the timers.

are they all round based or something?
 
I haven't played s&box so I don't exactly know what you mean about the timers.

are they all round based or something?
Though neither have I, not all of them to my knowledge. For example, building sandbox scene is pretty much identical to gmod one.
 
Back
Top