INCARCERATED - DAY 1 'FREED'BACK THREAD.

Kaffee

Adminge
So, it looks like we're all settled in! Everyone is aware of their surroundings, some more than others.
We had one escapee today! Congratulations to them for not getting mauled to death.
And rest in peace to the seven inmates that died today.

Comment down below what you thought of todays introduction!

I recorded all of my perspective as Dimitri Reznikov, overall, it was a bit cringe how my event character got PKed on the first day because admins wouldn't allow me and the boys to escape via the vents. Also a bunch of waiting RP.

allow me and the boys to escape via the vents.

Quick note, people were allowed to escape via the vents, its just that they weren't meant to be open simply by hitting E on them. One person did get away using those events, ironically. You just had to get lucky forcing them open and get through all the other struggles.

As eventful as an introduction can be, I really liked it.
I'm excited to see what the next few days have in store for us

honestly everything went perfectly imo; the atmosphere was conveyed appropriately, nothing too out-of-the-ordinary happened; we got to establish what the daily routine of the prison is like and what sort of dangers can befell it in the night

now to bring on the action tomorrow

my only warning to the OTA is to try and shy away from doling out mass executions where it might not necesarily be warranted; the threat of it was effective during B block's time smashing rocks with pickaxes, but it would've been a pretty shit way for about a dozen people to get barred out of the event if they had actually gone through with it. other than that, the guards are played surprisingly well. good mix of professionalism/'harshness'/'humanity'. honestly great choice to have grunts instead of CPs

So far:
I got set to C tier, and then convinced someone to take my armband off me saying "Tier C means better, I just don't like my cell-mate"
I vented (sus) out of the prison after faking a riot, and crawled to freedom!
Hid on a watchtower, attempting to break off a gatling gun from it's pillar, giving up, then throwing a locker off a ladder and killing an OTA
I descended a cliff, hurting my legs a little, before using some pipes to descend my way to freedom, outrunning an army of antlions in the process.
Rested at a thumper, and got bird whitelist for free.

10/10, gotta say I love shawshank redemption RP

Capture.PNG

PROS:

- Group Segregation was a fun aspect.

- Recess is great for Planning Escape routes

- Gangs Forming

- Cellblock Spam is funny

CONS:

- OTA VL Spam

- Half the time in the event spent waiting against a wall or in a line

A good event introduction that did well to convey the atmosphere of the location and the harshness of life inside the prison. Everything went well, if a bit slow. One worry is that scenery will get repetitive quick during Day 2/3 so hopefully events occur that distract from the relatively similar location for extended periods of time. But a really enjoyable day from my POV.

And sorry to everyone for the wall roleplay on behalf of the OTA. Hopefully that should be greatly reduced tomorrow, as we were just ironing out kinks and getting everyone used to their role today. Thanks for being understanding.

Looking forward to tomorrow and Day 3's events!

Also VL spam will be addressed. I didn't hear it but if I find it then I'll sort it with the event admins. :)

The amount of time spent on walls or in lines should be drastically reduced from day 2 onwards, this was mainly due to, as Mullet said, getting used to the new role and some potential miscommunication.

I'm curious as to how people found the Warden and his Deputy during this, how were we?

The amount of time spent on walls or in lines should be drastically reduced from day 2 onwards, this was mainly due to, as Mullet said, getting used to the new role and some potential miscommunication.

I'm curious as to how people found the Warden and his Deputy during this, how were we?
bad.

Back