Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Malding, Seething AND Coping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szaliwun

Member
Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Messages
34
Hello y'all!
I have recently come under some scrutiny after posting a shitpost on Willard's private rebel discord, within a text channel of the group I am part of; it was done as a reaction to some guy's words. So, I send the meme n' it's all fine n' dandy... but, when I wake up the next morning I find out I was banned from the discord without any explanation nor warning. I try contacting one of the members of staff over discord to find out the reason, but I am simply ignored. Then, after two days of the in-game's server's problems, I try to join in, only to be met with this notification:
image.png
I have never before done anything that would warrant a punishment such as this, as I am a new member of this community - no warnings, no explanations, just a swift swing of the BAN hammer. The video in question that led me to receive the aforementioned verdict was this (I will post screenshots of the beginning and ending sequences, for my sake. If you wish to view the full video, I am more than willing to share it over Discord):
image (2).pngimage (3).png
There is no GRAPHICAL CONTENT whatsoever, it is NOT an NSFW video - just a shitpost, which some may find unsavory. Now, does it really deserve a punishment such as the one I received? I am more than sure it did not, but I guess that's just how it goes. Now, my sentence has been reduced... to a ONE MONTH long ban, after waiting for the issue to be resolved for almost a week - Congratulations ME! I even received a fancy explanation at the end of it as well... not really fancy, but eh...
image (4).png

This is not the end yet, as I have more things to discuss and share with y'all. There is a slight issue of double standards about my verdict, you see - primarily this:
image (6).pngimage (7).pngimage (5).pngDoesn't sending a video such as this, by a member of staff no less, bring offense to the unfortunate souls who have suffered due to the events of the 9/11 attacks, and the aftermath? I understand very well it is just a silly meme 'Among Us' video, but the double-standards are just... horrible. The shrimp picture as well, funny as it goes; an innocent image, although doesn't it allude to instigating self-harm?

I am really trying my best to wrap my head around this issue, alas I am unable to come to terms with the punishment I have received at the end of it... at least, partially - Why did I get banned from the in-game server over a discord OOC issue, GIVEN I had no previous record of bad behaviour? I wonder how many more players were treated the same way I was, if all it takes - allow me to repeat myself - for a normal, new player to get permanently banned without a warning nor explanation, is one simple video. This really speaks a lot about the way things work around here, which is rather scary.

I am sure I could find more images and videos such as the ones above, but, I have not started this whole post to target anyone, just voice the sheer amount of disappointment in how I was treated over such a trivial matter. Anyhow... that's all from me, have a great day and share your thoughts on this issue!
 
Honestly, this guy is an extremely good roleplayer, he had actually good roles in the game, doing extremely good acts throughout his time. Him being active really helped other people to do tons of passive RP for Rebels, we talked, we had fun and much more. Him being banned for this reason quite demotivated a few of us, he was a source of fun for nearly all of our group.

Whatever he wrote was truly right, there are different standards for different people.
 
Alessio banned you... Why are you roasting Neonity (Deserved tbf)
 
Ronnie mcnut. Are you serious.

Bro dug his grave then jumped in. My friend pm’d me the nword and got banned for a month. Why would u even try to pull a fast one with ronnie
 
Ronnie mcnut. Are you serious.

Bro dug his grave then jumped in. My friend pm’d me the nword and got banned for a month. Why would u even try to pull a fast one with ronnie
There is no GRAPHICAL CONTENT whatsoever, it is NOT an NSFW video - just a shitpost, which some may find unsavory
I already have made my amends as I was not aware what is and is not welcome here, but thank you for ignoring the elephant in the room this post is trying to highlight
 
Rules are for thee
Not for me
its literally footage from a man who splatters his brains over the wall 0.5 seconds after the video cuts, you can see the weapon he used to end his own life in the clip. if an admin had posted this i can assure you theyd have been demoted at the minimum

Honestly, this guy is an extremely good roleplayer, he had actually good roles in the game, doing extremely good acts throughout his time. Him being active really helped other people to do tons of passive RP for Rebels, we talked, we had fun and much more. Him being banned for this reason quite demotivated a few of us, he was a source of fun for nearly all of our group.

Whatever he wrote was truly right, there are different standards for different people.
There are basic standards of decency that youd see through any society or community. Show a guy a 'funny' video of them cutting straight before an actual, IRL, livestreamed suicide and they'd call you a sick freak and for good reason.

I have never before done anything that would warrant a punishment such as this
yes you did, you posted a video of a guy who actually killed himself, cutting a second before the suicide occured

Now, does it really deserve a punishment such as the one I received? I am more than sure it did not, but I guess that's just how it goes. Now, my sentence has been reduced... to a ONE MONTH long ban, after waiting for the issue to be resolved for almost a week - Congratulations ME! I
you're right you deserved more than a month, so congratulations.

Why did I get banned from the in-game server over a discord OOC issue, GIVEN I had no previous record of bad behaviour?
because if you're sick enough to post something like this you're almost certainly not going to behave in a decent manner elsewhere either.

I wonder how many more players were treated the same way I was, if all it takes - allow me to repeat myself - for a normal, new player to get permanently banned without a warning nor explanation, is one simple video. This really speaks a lot about the way things work around here, which is rather scary.
im pissing and shitting myself at the thought people who post clipped suicide videos might get permabanned

in conclusion;

1693332043882.png
 
if an admin had posted this i can assure you theyd have been demoted at the minimum
Ah, yes- the slap on the wrist treatment, very cool :)
There are basic standards of decency that youd see through any society or community. Show a guy a 'funny' video of them cutting straight before an actual, IRL, livestreamed suicide and they'd call you a sick freak and for good reason.
I am decent enough to not engage anyone in needless discussion, nor do I seek out trouble where I should not. I have conducted myself quite well, as far as I am concerned, having spent a long enough time here... but yes, I suppose one video which does not show anything graphic is enough to label me as a sick freak for a good reason, indeed! :)
yes you did, you posted a video of a guy who actually killed himself, cutting a second before the suicide occured
Holy moly, did you completely decide to ignore what I wrote? Or is your ego simply this big and you must prove yourself in the right for whatever and any reason here?
you're right you deserved more than a month, so congratulations.
Yeah, I am glad I haven't had you decide then :)
because if you're sick enough to post something like this you're almost certainly not going to behave in a decent manner elsewhere either.
I haven't shown any bad behaviour anywhere, aside from this one instance; I conduct myself on the in-game server to the best of my capability, as well as the main discord. I converse with other people without feeling the need to call them sick freaks for whatever reason :giggle:
im pissing and shitting myself at the thought people who post clipped suicide videos might get permabanned
Also, let's simply ignore the 9/11 meme, shall we?

in conclusion;
ihne.jpg
 
Ah, yes- the slap on the wrist treatment, very cool :)

I am decent enough to not engage anyone in needless discussion, nor do I seek out trouble where I should not. I have conducted myself quite well, as far as I am concerned, having spent a long enough time here... but yes, I suppose one video which does not show anything graphic is enough to label me as a sick freak for a good reason, indeed! :)
:giggle:
:) :) :) i posted a video that cuts 0.1 seconds from a guy painting his wall with his brains!! I have conducted myself quite well :) :D

Yes. You're a sick freak and i don't regret calling you one
 
i posted a video that cuts 0.1 seconds from a guy painting his wall with his brains!! I have conducted myself quite well
I do not feel the need to engage you in any further conversation, as you are merely trying to escalate this into a heated argument... which is rather pathetic, but props for trying anyhow.
Yes. You're a sick freak and i don't regret calling you one
...and I guess you really need an outlet to vent your frustrations, jeez
 
I do not feel the need to engage you in any further conversation, as you are merely trying to escalate this into a heated argument... which is rather pathetic, but props for trying anyhow.

...and I guess you really need an outlet to vent your frustrations, jeez
1693334497278.png
 
literally me on my way to deplete willard's entire coal deposit with a single post
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top