Zavitous
Member
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2022
- Messages
- 44
- Thread Author
- #1
MALIK JOHNSON
The Dissident
An Employee, Boss, Judge, Executioner, Prisoner, and above all else... a traitor
The Dissident
An Employee, Boss, Judge, Executioner, Prisoner, and above all else... a traitor
THE VOID
To: Sean Branch
I pulled that trigger, you looked me in the eyes and I pulled that trigger Sean.
I remember your words as clear as day...
"When I die , right now, and I go to Hell? I want you to know , I'll be waiting there for you"
We hardly knew each other, yet I decided to end your life - I traded your life for my own...
And I was the one to pull trigger.
You never wronged me, in-fact you only helped me.
Every time I go out with my bandana, I always think about those cold metal floors, and that cop...
The irony when I found out he died before I did, and now I can never get rest in killing him myself.
Everyday it gets worse, everyday I wake up replaying that scene
The shouting, and the grip of that pistol in my hand. Some days I wonder
if the world would've been better if I pointed it at myself.
You were right, I did betray everything on that day, I was a traitor.
I sold your life to save mine. But I can't keep going like this, I can't keep pretending
I'll make things right, even if t means I give up my own life in your name, I swear.
I'll see you in hell.
From: Malik JohnsonI remember your words as clear as day...
"When I die , right now, and I go to Hell? I want you to know , I'll be waiting there for you"
We hardly knew each other, yet I decided to end your life - I traded your life for my own...
And I was the one to pull trigger.
You never wronged me, in-fact you only helped me.
Every time I go out with my bandana, I always think about those cold metal floors, and that cop...
The irony when I found out he died before I did, and now I can never get rest in killing him myself.
Everyday it gets worse, everyday I wake up replaying that scene
The shouting, and the grip of that pistol in my hand. Some days I wonder
if the world would've been better if I pointed it at myself.
You were right, I did betray everything on that day, I was a traitor.
I sold your life to save mine. But I can't keep going like this, I can't keep pretending
I'll make things right, even if t means I give up my own life in your name, I swear.
I'll see you in hell.
TO JOE
IN THE EVENT OF MY CASTRATION
Joe I can't control it anymore! When that booze hits extra fine,
when the moons is full and bright, I just get this feelin' in my pants!
You're always tell me, "Malik, you can't ask out a cop - especially the cop that cut your ear off"
but boss - just cause we can't have kids don't mean we can't try!
Am I a bad guy for liking strong women?
For liking women that would cut off your ear, and cook it into a stew for you the next morning?
One of these days, when you and Steph are black out drunk like usual - I'm gonna sneak out the door
and show her my smooth moves...
But just in-case she cuts my dick and balls off, please don't open that jar in the fridge.
No its not Milk Substitute, its preservation of my future
so that when they turn the baby-factory back on, I could go back
to that cop and give her a second chance
IN THE EVENT OF MY CASTRATION
Joe I can't control it anymore! When that booze hits extra fine,
when the moons is full and bright, I just get this feelin' in my pants!
You're always tell me, "Malik, you can't ask out a cop - especially the cop that cut your ear off"
but boss - just cause we can't have kids don't mean we can't try!
Am I a bad guy for liking strong women?
For liking women that would cut off your ear, and cook it into a stew for you the next morning?
One of these days, when you and Steph are black out drunk like usual - I'm gonna sneak out the door
and show her my smooth moves...
But just in-case she cuts my dick and balls off, please don't open that jar in the fridge.
No its not Milk Substitute, its preservation of my future
so that when they turn the baby-factory back on, I could go back
to that cop and give her a second chance
(The Note has a dark-tinted stain on the corner, as if something had been spilt on it)
To: Sean Branch
To: Sean Branch
Everyday I feel it. My world getting hotter and hotter, as weights are added to my corpse.
Fate is a powerful thing, and today I have seen it Sean, when I almost lost our lives in a coin-toss.
I called heads, and the world gave me tails - but fate... gave me another option
That day, I looked down into that pit... and I saw your face look up at me, and then fate pulled me back.
He took off his mask, and I was reminded they were humans under there.
We talked, we laughed - while Marcum just watched, she really tried to help.
He was English, he was a police officer before the world broke.
But then he said the most important thing I have ever heard in my entire life...
"You know what goes well with wine?"
I know how to get to hell Sean.
You'll be seeing me soon enough.
From: Malik JohnsonFate is a powerful thing, and today I have seen it Sean, when I almost lost our lives in a coin-toss.
I called heads, and the world gave me tails - but fate... gave me another option
That day, I looked down into that pit... and I saw your face look up at me, and then fate pulled me back.
He took off his mask, and I was reminded they were humans under there.
We talked, we laughed - while Marcum just watched, she really tried to help.
He was English, he was a police officer before the world broke.
But then he said the most important thing I have ever heard in my entire life...
"You know what goes well with wine?"
I know how to get to hell Sean.
You'll be seeing me soon enough.
*BANG-BANG-BANG*
I did it again...
I won't do it, I won't pull that trigger
I'll pick the hill that I'll die on - me!
And I won't be powerless anymore
Then it is time for us to go...
Let us make haste.
But you know, once you go down this path
You can never return.
If you ever turn your back to us, it won't just be your head...
But Joes, and Ricks, and everybody else who you think
cares for you.
What did you bring?
Is it really that time?
No... I was just settling down again
Find me Malik Johnson. This is your final warning!No... I was just settling down again
I'm going...
What of Joe, or the Casino? I can't just abandon them?
<:: J. MOTER REPORT TO NEXUS IMMEDIATELY ::>What of Joe, or the Casino? I can't just abandon them?
I did it again...
I won't do it, I won't pull that trigger
I'll pick the hill that I'll die on - me!
And I won't be powerless anymore
Let us make haste.
But you know, once you go down this path
You can never return.
If you ever turn your back to us, it won't just be your head...
But Joes, and Ricks, and everybody else who you think
cares for you.
I saw the girl on the way down... I understand
So then... tell me.What did you bring?
<::Individual, you are convicted of multi-anti-civil violations.
Implicit citizenship revoked, verdict involuntary conscripted technical detail. ::>
<:: Malik Johnson, 89549 - verdict administered.
Asset, 'CMB:STALKER-11536' - Online. ::>
...the disgrace Emiyo Marcum suffered, or the eternal servitude
that Malik Johnson has been sentenced to...
Implicit citizenship revoked, verdict involuntary conscripted technical detail. ::>
I wish you saw me in that moment. Me and that corpse I dragged through the
streets of Victory. There you were back-turned, as I was sent to my death.
There in that moment I realized what I had done again.
Once more, I turned my own back on a brother.

How Ironic. On all who I betrayed, that one of my new family does the same.
I wonder if Izz even knew, I wonder of Soltermann.
Farewell to my new family, farewell to what could've.

What horrible symphony plays, as I stare into the pit.
The humming of machinery not of this world, the groans of those half-alive.
The cold embrace of the steel bed I lay upon, the coffin-lid of my enemy placed over me now...
I made promises, many promises to those who trusted me.
Poor Gramps, poor Irene... poor Joe.
Until my dying breath, I will repay what I owe.
I just pray you remember me...
streets of Victory. There you were back-turned, as I was sent to my death.
There in that moment I realized what I had done again.
Once more, I turned my own back on a brother.

How Ironic. On all who I betrayed, that one of my new family does the same.
I wonder if Izz even knew, I wonder of Soltermann.
Farewell to my new family, farewell to what could've.

What horrible symphony plays, as I stare into the pit.
The humming of machinery not of this world, the groans of those half-alive.
The cold embrace of the steel bed I lay upon, the coffin-lid of my enemy placed over me now...
I made promises, many promises to those who trusted me.
Poor Gramps, poor Irene... poor Joe.
Until my dying breath, I will repay what I owe.
I just pray you remember me...
<:: Malik Johnson, 89549 - verdict administered.
Asset, 'CMB:STALKER-11536' - Online. ::>
<:: Servitor. The overseer requests your assistance ::>...the disgrace Emiyo Marcum suffered, or the eternal servitude
that Malik Johnson has been sentenced to...
THE HEART
CHARACTER RELATIONS
(WORK IN PROGRESS.)
(ILL ADD YOUR DESCRIPTIONS SOON!)
CHARACTER RELATIONS
Ask for your character, I might add it.
LOVES | CLOSE-FRIEND | RESPECTS | LIKES | ACKNOWLEDGES | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | DEAD
A mix of the colors represents a combination of the above - or Malik Johnsons Internal conflict regarding your character
JOE MOTER
EMIYO MARCUM
JON MONIR
ENZO VALENTE
STEPHANIE MORKSON
SABURO ASHIKAGE
'PAROLE OFFICER'
RUSSELL MAKAROV
WYATT CALLAWAY
WILLIAM STONER
NICHOLAS BRANCHER
RICK KETTERSON
NATHAN BENARD
SANDRO CONTI
'EAR-COP'
'STOOL VORTS'
JESSICA CHEN
LOVES | CLOSE-FRIEND | RESPECTS | LIKES | ACKNOWLEDGES | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | DEAD
A mix of the colors represents a combination of the above - or Malik Johnsons Internal conflict regarding your character
JOE MOTER
My closest ally, and closest friend within the city.
Together, the duo is unstoppable.
In the beginning, I was cautious, maybe due to just narrowly escaping death for the first time
as a brown-band, I was untrusting - especially of a Tier Four Collaborator
I called you 'Boss' in the beginning, and showed respect as not to say or act in a manor
which may risk my employment and, at that time my life.
But as time grew, I saw that you were one of the only true humans in the city
My first big leap in trust was telling you about my idea of the 'Velvet Table'
But when you approved, and loved the idea - it was history.
What else is there to say except...
That me and you won...
-[UPDATED - APR.22ND]-
Sorry Joe...
Feds where getting on my ass, pretty sure the MCP was gonna put me down after
all these 'mysterious' death-threats I've been getting from just about everybody...
The familiar Vorts knock on my door in the back and tell me that it's time to go...
Soon after, the entire MCP is searching for my ass
Think they just paid me back for all the stools they've been stealing.
I've been located to a safehouse somewhere far away...
But I still have gotten word of some recent treasons to our organization.
Guess Ill have to give one last 'farewell' to those people involved Joe.
Don't think we'll be seeing each other for some time, looks like you'd need to
win without me - haa!
Till we meet again
Together, the duo is unstoppable.
In the beginning, I was cautious, maybe due to just narrowly escaping death for the first time
as a brown-band, I was untrusting - especially of a Tier Four Collaborator
I called you 'Boss' in the beginning, and showed respect as not to say or act in a manor
which may risk my employment and, at that time my life.
But as time grew, I saw that you were one of the only true humans in the city
My first big leap in trust was telling you about my idea of the 'Velvet Table'
But when you approved, and loved the idea - it was history.
What else is there to say except...
That me and you won...
-[UPDATED - APR.22ND]-
Sorry Joe...
Feds where getting on my ass, pretty sure the MCP was gonna put me down after
all these 'mysterious' death-threats I've been getting from just about everybody...
The familiar Vorts knock on my door in the back and tell me that it's time to go...
Soon after, the entire MCP is searching for my ass
Think they just paid me back for all the stools they've been stealing.
I've been located to a safehouse somewhere far away...
But I still have gotten word of some recent treasons to our organization.
Guess Ill have to give one last 'farewell' to those people involved Joe.
Don't think we'll be seeing each other for some time, looks like you'd need to
win without me - haa!
Till we meet again
EMIYO MARCUM
I know her as the former Vice Administer of the city, now a dissident
like me... a brother (or I guess... sister?)
Under the request of a Civil Protection Officer I nicknamed 'backpack cop'
I fetched uncontaminated food and water for her during the cities food-shortages.
Soon did I learn, this was being sent directly to Emiyo Marcum.
Soon, my old Parole Officer caught on to my 'food-runs' - and sought to put a end to my life.
Marcum attempted to intervene on the cop, to save my life, calling in a high-ranking cop from the MCP to solve the dispute... he put my entire life up to a coin-flip, and I lost
I didn't find out until later, that the Ministry of Civil Protection intentionally set-up that entire scenario to 'teach Marcum a lesson'
But either way, she didn't need to intervene - she didn't have to try to save my life...
but she did, and for that, my upmost respect.
like me... a brother (or I guess... sister?)
Under the request of a Civil Protection Officer I nicknamed 'backpack cop'
I fetched uncontaminated food and water for her during the cities food-shortages.
Soon did I learn, this was being sent directly to Emiyo Marcum.
Soon, my old Parole Officer caught on to my 'food-runs' - and sought to put a end to my life.
Marcum attempted to intervene on the cop, to save my life, calling in a high-ranking cop from the MCP to solve the dispute... he put my entire life up to a coin-flip, and I lost
I didn't find out until later, that the Ministry of Civil Protection intentionally set-up that entire scenario to 'teach Marcum a lesson'
But either way, she didn't need to intervene - she didn't have to try to save my life...
but she did, and for that, my upmost respect.
JON MONIR
The first other 'brown-band' I met, after earning mine the first time.
He told me his story, his fall from-grace by the hands of the then Administrator Raj.
It was that day, we formed a 'de-facto' pact. Once a Brown-Band, Always a Brown-Band... always family.
He is one of my closest allies, and friends - he may be the person I trust the most
in the entire city. Maybe one of these days, I'll leave this city behind - and tag along with him.
He told me his story, his fall from-grace by the hands of the then Administrator Raj.
It was that day, we formed a 'de-facto' pact. Once a Brown-Band, Always a Brown-Band... always family.
He is one of my closest allies, and friends - he may be the person I trust the most
in the entire city. Maybe one of these days, I'll leave this city behind - and tag along with him.
STEPHANIE MORKSON
SABURO ASHIKAGE
Joes 'friend' in the Workers Union. Comes by every once in a while to gamble his money, and occasionally critique my life choices.
Oh... and who could forget his absolutely ridiculous back-flips every time he enters or exits a room.
He knows there is something fishy going on at the Casino, but makes it obvious that he wants no part in it.
At least he hasn't reported us yet, especially after how many times he's seen me and Joe drunk/high
I'll never get over him falling off the top-floor of the casino, breaking his back - and then dropping the couple hundred pound fridge straight through our wooden floors...
Or that time he kicked my ass...
Or that time he vomited all over some poor guy, and my floors...
What a idiot
Oh... and who could forget his absolutely ridiculous back-flips every time he enters or exits a room.
He knows there is something fishy going on at the Casino, but makes it obvious that he wants no part in it.
At least he hasn't reported us yet, especially after how many times he's seen me and Joe drunk/high
I'll never get over him falling off the top-floor of the casino, breaking his back - and then dropping the couple hundred pound fridge straight through our wooden floors...
Or that time he kicked my ass...
Or that time he vomited all over some poor guy, and my floors...
What a idiot
'PAROLE OFFICER'
Ironic how things turn out.
I always wanted to be the one to kill you, and I was really bummed out
when I found out somebody else got to it first.
Then when I fled to the underground, there you were - right before me
That mask you always wore, staring lifelessly at me - no different than before.
Ironic.
I always wanted to be the one to kill you, and I was really bummed out
when I found out somebody else got to it first.
Then when I fled to the underground, there you were - right before me
That mask you always wore, staring lifelessly at me - no different than before.
Ironic.
RUSSELL MAKAROV
Brainchild of my beloved, V.E.T.
In a way, you really saved my life - without you, I would've never of climbed so high.
Real shame the feds knocked me back down again.
Went on many trips with the V.E.T - got many scars with the V.E.T
It'll be a long time till we see each other again, if ever.
So thanks for all you've done, intentional or not.
In a way, you really saved my life - without you, I would've never of climbed so high.
Real shame the feds knocked me back down again.
Went on many trips with the V.E.T - got many scars with the V.E.T
It'll be a long time till we see each other again, if ever.
So thanks for all you've done, intentional or not.
WYATT CALLAWAY
When I first met you at the V.E.T - I didn't know who you were...
Some political extremist is who, when you were causing a scene at he Casino.
I really like the idea of joining a binder, becoming a 'Collaborator' and causing some change in the world.
But that's not how it really is...
No matter the control you have, no matter what laws you pass
You'll change nothing for everybody.
So enjoy your high-castle, keep making your threats to the slums...
Because when the Combines claw is fitted 'round your neck
You'd wish you had a place to run.
Some political extremist is who, when you were causing a scene at he Casino.
I really like the idea of joining a binder, becoming a 'Collaborator' and causing some change in the world.
But that's not how it really is...
No matter the control you have, no matter what laws you pass
You'll change nothing for everybody.
So enjoy your high-castle, keep making your threats to the slums...
Because when the Combines claw is fitted 'round your neck
You'd wish you had a place to run.
WILLIAM STONER
That story you told me the day before I left really left a mark.
Three 50 credit fines for the murder of some man, brutal execution...
No matter how anyone wraps that story, its disgusting.
You were always friendly to me, no-matter my status or band and I respect you a lot for that.
Though your association with Callaway, I always gotta be careful.
Wish we could finish our talk at the Casino
Three 50 credit fines for the murder of some man, brutal execution...
No matter how anyone wraps that story, its disgusting.
You were always friendly to me, no-matter my status or band and I respect you a lot for that.
Though your association with Callaway, I always gotta be careful.
Wish we could finish our talk at the Casino
NICHOLAS BRANCHER
A fellow 'brown-band' and a original member of the V.T.
He is a trusted gun, and a essential player in our operations
His willingness to press on, even after his tour at Nova Prospect was
admirable, a true brother.
-[UPDATED - APR.22ND]-
What an idiot...
I've found out about what you've done
We Dissidents are meant to be brothers! Yet you betray me like this, after all we've been through?
After trusting you that much? Don't think this will go unpunished.
It's your head... Nick.
He is a trusted gun, and a essential player in our operations
His willingness to press on, even after his tour at Nova Prospect was
admirable, a true brother.
-[UPDATED - APR.22ND]-
What an idiot...
I've found out about what you've done
We Dissidents are meant to be brothers! Yet you betray me like this, after all we've been through?
After trusting you that much? Don't think this will go unpunished.
It's your head... Nick.
RICK KETTERSON
When I first met Rick, I was skeptical, but soon I learned
that he was one of the most loyal people in the entire city.
His efforts working with the V.T have proved irreplaceable, his loyalty to our business - and care for my own safety was something I haven't seen before, something special - a diamond in the rough.
His handwork in the warehouse, and his connections have proven essential
When we went out to that Asian women's store that day, you showed trust which I haven't seen displayed
with anyone else within our operation, I sat back and smirked as I knew we had won.
I am unsure where Joe found you, but what a find - what a friend.
that he was one of the most loyal people in the entire city.
His efforts working with the V.T have proved irreplaceable, his loyalty to our business - and care for my own safety was something I haven't seen before, something special - a diamond in the rough.
His handwork in the warehouse, and his connections have proven essential
When we went out to that Asian women's store that day, you showed trust which I haven't seen displayed
with anyone else within our operation, I sat back and smirked as I knew we had won.
I am unsure where Joe found you, but what a find - what a friend.
NATHAN BENARD
Gramps...
Despite your very old age, you still manage to be one of the most important folk in the whole operation.
Shit, I appreciate the silver teeth's, and all the work you've done in the warehouse
If you ever want to run another round of soccer, let me know...
crazy how Joe twisted his ankle before you...
Despite your very old age, you still manage to be one of the most important folk in the whole operation.
Shit, I appreciate the silver teeth's, and all the work you've done in the warehouse
If you ever want to run another round of soccer, let me know...
crazy how Joe twisted his ankle before you...
SANDRO CONTI
This man went out of his way to assist me in retrieving one of my stools those damn Vorts stole...
Seen him in the slums sometimes , we talk about his goals cooking food and so forth
Seems to be a nice man overall, gave me some bread which I'm thankful for
Wouldn't mind speaking to him more, maybe offering him a job - could use a good cook... and thank god
he's not some snob.
Seen him in the slums sometimes , we talk about his goals cooking food and so forth
Seems to be a nice man overall, gave me some bread which I'm thankful for
Wouldn't mind speaking to him more, maybe offering him a job - could use a good cook... and thank god
he's not some snob.
'EAR-COP'
'STOOL VORTS'
IF HATE WAS WRITTEN ON EVERY CENTIMETER OF EVERY SCAR ON MY BODY
IT WOULDN'T EQUAL ONE ONE-TRILLIONTH THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU
FOR EVERY STOOL, EVERY CHAIR WHICH YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM ME
I WILL STRKE YOU DOWN WITH A ROLLED NEWSPAPER THOUSAND FOLD
-[UPDATED - APR.22ND]-
Huh...
Who would've guessed that you guys would've saved my life?
I got a lot I owe you now I guess.
Time to see where this goes...
IT WOULDN'T EQUAL ONE ONE-TRILLIONTH THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU
FOR EVERY STOOL, EVERY CHAIR WHICH YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM ME
I WILL STRKE YOU DOWN WITH A ROLLED NEWSPAPER THOUSAND FOLD
-[UPDATED - APR.22ND]-
Huh...
Who would've guessed that you guys would've saved my life?
I got a lot I owe you now I guess.
Time to see where this goes...
JESSICA CHEN
Worker lady, seemed nice - remember one of our work shifts, she was chill.
I think she baked a Pie for me one time? It was a pretty good pie to say the least.
Man I like pie.
I think she baked a Pie for me one time? It was a pretty good pie to say the least.
Man I like pie.
(WORK IN PROGRESS.)
(ILL ADD YOUR DESCRIPTIONS SOON!)
Last edited:


