- Joined
- Jun 12, 2023
- Messages
- 296
- Thread Author
- #1
Alright, as this is a continuation of THIS POST I will simply focus this report on what the Mentor did, and ignore the rest of the GM'd interaction, as that can be seen on the other post.
What is included in this post is only relevant to the complaint on the mentor.
Yesterday (4/9/2023), two incident ocurred involving this GM that I would like to address in this report:
1: Dismissing critical tickets for no apparent reason that ended up in the NLR of 7 rebels, and feeding constant misinformation without double-checking.
2: GM'ing a situation in the nexus while lacking clear knowledge on how to GM, allowing the civil protection unit to metagame, and taking a powergame situation as valid. (All of the points were later proven by an actual GM @MelonHeadzzz and proof will be along in this post to support my arguments).
At 22:06, after blowing up a dirty bomb in the outlands, I requested for a crime timer to know how to react, or where to hide.
Shortly, I received a message from Vixen saying: "I don't think you're even gonna get a crime timer" Confusing me even further, as in the rules, it doesn't say anything about being able to "not get a crime timer" and as far as I knew, I was only assisting to an Astro's event...
This was obviously untrue, as later on we'd find out that obviously, we did have a timer. (After we all died)
Then, he rectifies and confuses me even further, saying that we are waiting 30 minutes. So when 37 minutes go by, I ask GM's once again and get no response. (Once again, she confuses me and the rest of the group in an ongoing situation when she doesn't have the slightest idea and feeds misinformation).
Then, 10 minutes later, she directly dismissed the ticket I had made at the very beginning (10 minutes prior) with the following explanation:
Once again, tells us that we have 30 minutes (Fake information that she hasn't even confirmed with anyone), and then says that she dismissed it because: "entire screen was getting clogged, had to get other tickets through"
Then, after 37 minutes went by from the first attack, I talked to kappatalist (Since my ticket was now gone thanks to the mentor), hoping to get an answer. (I never did).
After that, we got into a fight with overwatch, lost, and then this happened:
I asked if OTA had to follow the rule of not returning to combat or not (Not because I wanted to accuse them of anything, I simply didn't know), and she took the ticket once again feeding misinformation that she had not checked with anyone:
Then she pulls out of nothing that they follow a "15 second rule"????
Then here, I say that IF they follow the rule, then they can't be in combat at all (The don't need to follow it)
Then she goes on mentioning "My side did it", to which I will say I saw no one did it, and even saw people actively DOING it.
Then here is Hiros saying that the rule doesn't even exist for OTA


Now to the second problem (@MelonHeadzzz is a witness here).
The mentor being reported here decided that he would GM me, as no one else was getting the ticket. (I'm not even sure to what point mentors are even allowed to GM, but whatever).
He then takes on the ticket, and starts GM'ing.
Across the entire conversation, the mentor decided to not do a single /event, respond at /it's to the point of confusing the CP to thinking it was me who was responding, and claiming impossible things. I will add in the most important ones:
Constant misuse of the /it command (It's the only way of communication he used during the entire event, not a single /Looc or event text)
When I ask how is my character's hand tied to the table, the GM answers by saying "So elena you ARE tied to the table" in a /it...

And in this point (Explained in more detail on the other post linked at the very top), the CP does /r while still not having responded to my /it, and calls in for backup, to which the mentor decides to ACT FOR ME, saying that
"I attempted to make contact with the unit regardless of my tied up state", when I didn't do a single /me for it, and at that very moment I was waiting for a /it to be responded by the CP in question. (Logs can be seen on the 23:44 GMT+2 04/09/2023 to see the entire context). So bascially giving
the unit an advantage, acting for me, and letting him powergame.
After that, I obviously complain, and he says that he'll "timescale" the unit. Moving it out of the room.
After that, she said that we would do a redo. Now, in the first re-do of the situation, my character tried to get up, grab the chair she was sitting in (As her right hand was free), and throw it at the officer. When she got up, the officer continued speaking, which is when I did the second /me to throw the chair. Now,
having meta information, the unit sees me go up, and instantly says "Sit down", to which the GM doesn't even care and allows him to metagame that information like that.

Then, to the first powergame scenario that he approved:
The cop tried to aim at me, while taking his zip-ties out and attempting to tie me. (A powergaming /me that tries to do 1000 actions in one, and is phisically impossible) 
And this was the mentor's response:

Then, the unit simply poweragames his way into cuffing me and dragging me away while I'm waiting for a response to a /it that I did after it was imposed on me that I could not resist since he was aiming at my back somehow while tyine me of "how exactly is her hand tied behind her" to know how to be able to resist
and he simply drags me away without responding. (Another proof of powergaming)
And the GM simply let this happen. (You can even see my //Stop), and then I told the GM to stop him, and he did nothing).
Right after this, FINALLY a real GM and CP rank leader arrived (@MelonHeadzzz ) and started putting things in order. I'll simply add in a few screenshots now that don't require much explanation:
(referring to the cuffing)

And then the entire situation continued for a few seconds before I was tp'd out.
If anyone wants to see the full video of the event, I'm more than happy to show it to them. I will save it for about a week or two.
What is included in this post is only relevant to the complaint on the mentor.
Yesterday (4/9/2023), two incident ocurred involving this GM that I would like to address in this report:
1: Dismissing critical tickets for no apparent reason that ended up in the NLR of 7 rebels, and feeding constant misinformation without double-checking.
2: GM'ing a situation in the nexus while lacking clear knowledge on how to GM, allowing the civil protection unit to metagame, and taking a powergame situation as valid. (All of the points were later proven by an actual GM @MelonHeadzzz and proof will be along in this post to support my arguments).
Shortly, I received a message from Vixen saying: "I don't think you're even gonna get a crime timer" Confusing me even further, as in the rules, it doesn't say anything about being able to "not get a crime timer" and as far as I knew, I was only assisting to an Astro's event...
This was obviously untrue, as later on we'd find out that obviously, we did have a timer. (After we all died)
Then, 10 minutes later, she directly dismissed the ticket I had made at the very beginning (10 minutes prior) with the following explanation:
Once again, tells us that we have 30 minutes (Fake information that she hasn't even confirmed with anyone), and then says that she dismissed it because: "entire screen was getting clogged, had to get other tickets through"After that, we got into a fight with overwatch, lost, and then this happened:
Then here is Hiros saying that the rule doesn't even exist for OTA


Now to the second problem (@MelonHeadzzz is a witness here).
The mentor being reported here decided that he would GM me, as no one else was getting the ticket. (I'm not even sure to what point mentors are even allowed to GM, but whatever).
He then takes on the ticket, and starts GM'ing.
Across the entire conversation, the mentor decided to not do a single /event, respond at /it's to the point of confusing the CP to thinking it was me who was responding, and claiming impossible things. I will add in the most important ones:
Constant misuse of the /it command (It's the only way of communication he used during the entire event, not a single /Looc or event text)
When I ask how is my character's hand tied to the table, the GM answers by saying "So elena you ARE tied to the table" in a /it...
And in this point (Explained in more detail on the other post linked at the very top), the CP does /r while still not having responded to my /it, and calls in for backup, to which the mentor decides to ACT FOR ME, saying that"I attempted to make contact with the unit regardless of my tied up state", when I didn't do a single /me for it, and at that very moment I was waiting for a /it to be responded by the CP in question. (Logs can be seen on the 23:44 GMT+2 04/09/2023 to see the entire context). So bascially giving
the unit an advantage, acting for me, and letting him powergame.
After that, I obviously complain, and he says that he'll "timescale" the unit. Moving it out of the room.
After that, she said that we would do a redo. Now, in the first re-do of the situation, my character tried to get up, grab the chair she was sitting in (As her right hand was free), and throw it at the officer. When she got up, the officer continued speaking, which is when I did the second /me to throw the chair. Now,
having meta information, the unit sees me go up, and instantly says "Sit down", to which the GM doesn't even care and allows him to metagame that information like that.

Then, to the first powergame scenario that he approved:
The cop tried to aim at me, while taking his zip-ties out and attempting to tie me. (A powergaming /me that tries to do 1000 actions in one, and is phisically impossible) 
And this was the mentor's response:
Then, the unit simply poweragames his way into cuffing me and dragging me away while I'm waiting for a response to a /it that I did after it was imposed on me that I could not resist since he was aiming at my back somehow while tyine me of "how exactly is her hand tied behind her" to know how to be able to resist
and he simply drags me away without responding. (Another proof of powergaming)
And the GM simply let this happen. (You can even see my //Stop), and then I told the GM to stop him, and he did nothing).Right after this, FINALLY a real GM and CP rank leader arrived (@MelonHeadzzz ) and started putting things in order. I'll simply add in a few screenshots now that don't require much explanation:

And then the entire situation continued for a few seconds before I was tp'd out.If anyone wants to see the full video of the event, I'm more than happy to show it to them. I will save it for about a week or two.


