- Joined
- Jul 11, 2021
- Messages
- 190
- Thread Author
- #1
Yo
This is a simple post about the obvious matters in the Forums. For years now there have been individuals, which are only posting toxic things in any form. Using any opening and excuse to write up something to damage one other... I feel like this type of behaviour is not only showing someones mental state, it also shows your character. The deep hate rooted in some people against each other is concerning.
I will give one example of many. @Neonity one of the professional haters on the forums... She always finds ways to write up a negative post. The worst part is, they got a clique... they have some "power" or whatever you want to call it. They are faction leads and what not, don't care. In the end it damages the server. Imagine me or someone else that would like to get into an faction gets denied by the sole fact of OOC disliking of eachother.
With this post I invite @Neonity to call me up on discord and make peace. I just want to have fun, leave me and others alone... You don't even play on this server but your actions in the forums influences it. I hope one day, whatever that is bugging you will disappear. I just wish that the hate that got pent up inside of you will be gone some day, I truly wish that. Please don't let it out on other people.
Love Muho <3 let's have fun!
PS: Maybe some others can share their views too, I only named @Neonity because she is the perfect example of what is wrong in the servers... there are more names that I don't want to name. BUT feel free to reply similar experiences, maybe we can find a solutuion.
NO MORE TOXICITY IN FORUM! <3
This is a simple post about the obvious matters in the Forums. For years now there have been individuals, which are only posting toxic things in any form. Using any opening and excuse to write up something to damage one other... I feel like this type of behaviour is not only showing someones mental state, it also shows your character. The deep hate rooted in some people against each other is concerning.
I will give one example of many. @Neonity one of the professional haters on the forums... She always finds ways to write up a negative post. The worst part is, they got a clique... they have some "power" or whatever you want to call it. They are faction leads and what not, don't care. In the end it damages the server. Imagine me or someone else that would like to get into an faction gets denied by the sole fact of OOC disliking of eachother.
With this post I invite @Neonity to call me up on discord and make peace. I just want to have fun, leave me and others alone... You don't even play on this server but your actions in the forums influences it. I hope one day, whatever that is bugging you will disappear. I just wish that the hate that got pent up inside of you will be gone some day, I truly wish that. Please don't let it out on other people.
Love Muho <3 let's have fun!
PS: Maybe some others can share their views too, I only named @Neonity because she is the perfect example of what is wrong in the servers... there are more names that I don't want to name. BUT feel free to reply similar experiences, maybe we can find a solutuion.
NO MORE TOXICITY IN FORUM! <3