bungletongue razzledazzle
New member
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2021
- Messages
- 12
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Visit StopBullying.gov
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55371442
Name of the Admin you were banned by: booile
How long is the ban for?: 1440 mins.
The reason you were banned?: Not here to RP, no proper char desc, minge group.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I contacted booile in dms to elaborate on minge group and he refused and blocked me. I was roleplaying prior to my ban and was talking to other characters. Wasn't notified to change my char desc and I hadn't been contacted when I made the character a month ago so I thought it was fine to have.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: A russian scientist looking guy who patched me up in the CMU and a City 64 milita commander lady.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55371442
Name of the Admin you were banned by: booile
How long is the ban for?: 1440 mins.
The reason you were banned?: Not here to RP, no proper char desc, minge group.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I contacted booile in dms to elaborate on minge group and he refused and blocked me. I was roleplaying prior to my ban and was talking to other characters. Wasn't notified to change my char desc and I hadn't been contacted when I made the character a month ago so I thought it was fine to have.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: A russian scientist looking guy who patched me up in the CMU and a City 64 milita commander lady.



