Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

recent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Messages
12
Steam Name: Visit StopBullying.gov
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55371442

Name of the Admin you were banned by: booile
How long is the ban for?: 1440 mins.
The reason you were banned?: Not here to RP, no proper char desc, minge group.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I contacted booile in dms to elaborate on minge group and he refused and blocked me. I was roleplaying prior to my ban and was talking to other characters. Wasn't notified to change my char desc and I hadn't been contacted when I made the character a month ago so I thought it was fine to have.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: A russian scientist looking guy who patched me up in the CMU and a City 64 milita commander lady.
 
1644621522457.png

That plus your steam name is why I applied a ban. I was informed about this from @Fedora at the time. Considering our constant waves of minges at the time, I applied a day ban.
 
1644670989068.png
Just gonna post this as a reference regarding hours, but this hasn't logged times from pre 10 December.

Here's from server logs that you've been playing since July and fairly consistently as well.
1644671117846.png
Also a prior ban:
1644671320085.png

I think the ban can be lifted, but it seems like it will expire rather soon nonetheless and I lack context really on what truly happened.

These work as a reference nonetheless for any future cases that you are not a new player specifically.
 
Yo,

Seems your ban is up already so will be closing this.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top