• *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:512853308
  • *Discord Name & ID: momentodefallizs#3616
  • *Timezone: GMT
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ]
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ]
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Dris Mayweather
Character Rank : Private
*Brief summary of the character: A simple private of the OSF stuck doing operations for them.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Your homie loves ss events no joke

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-
By putting my account name below, I hereby agree to the following stipulations:

Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed?
The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
All rules regarding fear RP should be respected.
You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.
The GM reserves the right to control the event.

I hereby agree to the following terms,

-Fallizs-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Meme_Lord_Satan​
  • *Discord Name & ID: Dog#2267​
  • *Timezone:​
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]​
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]​
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Haruki Sato
Character Rank : Private.
*Brief summary of the character: A Japanese Machine Gunner of 5'11, and a age of around 45.
*Why do you want to play this character?:
Since I can't be a vort in this one, I'll just be a regular soldier.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed?
The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.

-Donavin Jones-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: fallizs
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:512853308
  • *Discord Name & ID: momentodefallizs#3616
  • *Timezone: GMT
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Dris Mayweather
Character Rank : Private
*Brief summary of the character: A simple private of the OSF stuck doing operations for them.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Your homie loves ss events no joke

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-Fallizs-

ACCEPTED | GROUND UNIT PREPARE FOR DEPLOYMENT
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Meme_Lord_Satan​
  • *Discord Name & ID: Dog#2267​
  • *Timezone:​
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]​
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]​
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Haruki Sato
Character Rank : Private.
*Brief summary of the character: A Japanese Machine Gunner of 5'11, and a age of around 45.
Since I can't be a vort in this one, I'll just be a regular soldier.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-Donavin Jones-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: landon
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID: Landon#2591
  • *Timezone: CST
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
Robert "Bobby" Dorsey
Character Rank: Overwatch Standard Forces Recruit
*Brief summary of the character: A criminally unprepared conscript of the Combine, sent to the gutters of City 36 as the cleanup crew. This mission is entirely against his will and seems more like a punishment to him than anything. He's generally fresh to the force and has no knowledge of a large majority of his cohorts in the mission.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Mission premise is sweet, and I'd like to play a character that's a stark contrast from the Rambo archetype of combat-based characters.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-LANDON-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: landon
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID: Landon#2591
  • *Timezone: CST
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Robert "Bobby" Dorsey
Character Rank: Overwatch Standard Forces Recruit
*Brief summary of the character: A criminally unprepared conscript of the Combine, sent to the gutters of City 36 as the cleanup crew. This mission is entirely against his will and seems more like a punishment to him than anything. He's generally fresh to the force and has no knowledge of a large majority of his cohorts in the mission.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Mission premise is sweet, and I'd like to play a character that's a stark contrast from the Rambo archetype of combat-based characters.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-LANDON-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Ghosts​
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50764615​
  • *Discord Name & ID: Jak#9400​
  • *Timezone: PST​
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : Yes​
  • Is this character from the Main Server : Yes​
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Ozawa Koan
Character Rank :
Pvt
*Brief summary of the character:
A drug baron of City 24, District 9. This Japanese man is a Hoshi Clan member forced into the OSF by the cruel administration of City 24. Finished with his training, Ozawa has fresh blood on his hands following the events of the training camp with his brothers in arms. Now, he is sent for his first real mission. The question is, has his brutal training prepared him for the real thing?
It is the main loyalist character I play on the server, I'd like to continue his story

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-JakaSmith-

--- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

Character Rank : Pvt
*Brief summary of the character: A drug baron of City 24, District 9. This Japanese man is a Hoshi Clan member forced into the OSF by the cruel administration of City 24. Finished with his training, Ozawa has fresh blood on his hands following the events of the training camp with his brothers in arms. Now, he is sent for his first real mission. The question is, has his brutal training prepared him for the real thing?
*Why do you want to play this character?: It is the main loyalist character I play on the server, I'd like to continue his story

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-JakaSmith-
DENIED | APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN CLOSED

--- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

Character Rank : Pvt
*Brief summary of the character: A drug baron of City 24, District 9. This Japanese man is a Hoshi Clan member forced into the OSF by the cruel administration of City 24. Finished with his training, Ozawa has fresh blood on his hands following the events of the training camp with his brothers in arms. Now, he is sent for his first real mission. The question is, has his brutal training prepared him for the real thing?
*Why do you want to play this character?: It is the main loyalist character I play on the server, I'd like to continue his story

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-JakaSmith-

( Niklas has been removed due to inactivity )

Short Stories Event

CLEANSE CITY - 36

Prologue & Enviorment - City 36

View attachment 18152
City Thirty-Six, located in Berlin, Germany, was one of the first cities under major industrialization. Because of this, the populace now refers to the City simply as “The City of Industry.” This city has no loyalists to speak of and has found itself in quite an unstable state for the last few months due to the Union's strict rule, forcing the citizens to work every day. This has brought many protesting citizens with it, threatening the city with constant acts of violence and citizens using all kinds of tools and equipment as weapons against the local protection teams. Several attempts from the Combine to cull the population and force them back in line have all failed and have made the situation worst, birthing the rise of a medium-sized terrorist group in the City. While the group has not formally announced its name, it has caused massive damage to Combine infrastructure which has since forced Striders into the city to keep the group in check and stop any more damage from being done. At least half of the city has become a ruin that is now the constant battleground in which the terrorist group Combines fights. It has only become evident that the terrorist group that was once making a big push is now losing its ground against the NOMAD legions forcing them back. On the other half of the City, such actions do not show. Instead, citizens seemingly accept their working lives, knowing that too many have died for them even to bother resisting. They have accepted the reality of the cold rule of the Combine as they work themselves to death in the factories each day. During these dark times, a large infestation has occurred within the battle zone, threatening all sides. When the gunshots are silent, only the groans and moans of the Necrotic can be heard, smashing down pockets of the terrorist group and attempting to find their way into the other half of the City.

Operation Flush is an Operation planned by the City Administration of City 36 and City Administrator Chester Kelvin himself. This Operation will hopefully wipe out the remaining forces of the Terrorist Group still holding in the Contested Region of City 36. With the help of City 24 Forces. Overwatch Transhuman Soldiers & Civil Protection will arrive in City 36 via a Razor Train. They will be debriefed upon arrival by Dispatch.

View attachment 18150

When will the event be held?

28.01.2023-29.01.2023

7 PM GMT

The date might change again
Civil Protection

C36:RL.ROLLER-0 | @Nezoose

C24:i4.HELIX-16 | @GopnikPizzafox
C24:i2.XRAY-40 | @Anilife

C24:i5.XRAY-06 | @Freudek
C24:i1.HELIX-70 | @Astro

5 Players Max

Overwatch Standard Forces

Specalist | Paolo Menta @The_Grass_Man

Private | Douglas Arnold @Omega
Private | Nicole Jackson @ThomasK110
Private | Felix Poelking @felixpiuskiller

Private | Dris Mayweather @Fallizs
Private | Haruki Sato @Donavin Jones
Recruit | Robert "Bobby" Dorsey @Landon

8 Players Max
Overwatch Transhuman Arm

EOW @MikeyMoe | S10/EOW.SWORD-03

EOW @Mullet | S10/EOW.VANGUARD-01

Squad 1 - ORD @Dej S10/ORD.MONARCH-42

@Jacob S10/OWS.VAMP-87
@NitroSky S10/OWS.SKULL-32
@reece S10/OWS.SAVAGE-37
@TheGamingPlumber S10/OWS.BLADE-65

@HalfLife2CitizenMale09 | OWS.TRACKER-41

@rey.jazzy | S10/OWS.MIDNIGHT-24
@Leon | S10/OWS.SCAR-47

10 Players Max

23 Players Max

APPLICATION FORMAT

OTA & CP Whitelist Required

The * symbol represents a required filling below.
Please DO NOT put your answers in bold, as to make the entry easier to read.

You are allowed to bring your character from City 24 for this Event. The Rewards for this mission will be High, but there is also a risk of being Pked

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID:
  • *Timezone:
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
Character Rank :
*Brief summary of the character:

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-[FORUM NAME]-

--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Sneeding Imperialist
  • *Steam ID: N/A
  • *Discord Name & ID: Imperialist That Sneers#0219
  • *Timezone: EST
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ NO ]
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Timothy Taylor
Character Rank : LCpl
*Brief summary of the character: Former Firefighter & Royal Marine officer and OSF Non-commissioned officer living in Geneva
*Why do you want to play this character?: I wanna fuck up some german rebels with the boys and get outta the city.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-[FORUM NAME]- CaptainSneed

Civil Protection Faction has been removed for the 2nd Day. All of the CP Participants will receive the chance to either apply for the OSF or OTA

Dej will support the Short Stories Team as a GM. ( In this Event )

The 2nd Day of the Event will happen

I took all of your criticism to Heart. The 2nd Day will be less PvP-focused and more PvE with a more Open World. So that the Player has the ability to discover the world

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Gopnik Pizzafox
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54081766
  • *Discord Name & ID: AlextheFox212 🌹🌈#9626
  • *Timezone: CET
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ] YES
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ] YES
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: S10/OSL.RAVEN-62
Character Rank : OSL
*Brief summary of the character: A standard command delegate of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm, deployed to assist in the sterilization of City 36 during the uprising. Like other delegates, this one is fully transhumanized and brainwashed for utter loyalty to the Combine, carrying out orders without question as an unfeeling machine, no longer fully human.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Civil Protection's removed from day 2, so the CPs are getting shuffled about into OTA or OSF. Dej asked me to show up to day 2 as an OSL, so that's what I'm doing, and also because I want to.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-[GopnikPizzafox]-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Sneeding Imperialist
  • *Steam ID: N/A
  • *Discord Name & ID: Imperialist That Sneers#0219
  • *Timezone: EST
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ NO ]
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Timothy Taylor
Character Rank : LCpl
*Brief summary of the character: Former Firefighter & Royal Marine officer and OSF Non-commissioned officer living in Geneva
*Why do you want to play this character?: I wanna fuck up some german rebels with the boys and get outta the city.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-[FORUM NAME]- CaptainSneed
DENIED | BANNED FROM SHORT STORIES
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Gopnik Pizzafox
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54081766
  • *Discord Name & ID: AlextheFox212 🌹🌈#9626
  • *Timezone: CET
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ] YES
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ] YES
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: S10/OSL.RAVEN-62
Character Rank : OSL
*Brief summary of the character: A standard command delegate of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm, deployed to assist in the sterilization of City 36 during the uprising. Like other delegates, this one is fully transhumanized and brainwashed for utter loyalty to the Combine, carrying out orders without question as an unfeeling machine, no longer fully human.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Civil Protection's removed from day 2, so the CPs are getting shuffled about into OTA or OSF. Dej asked me to show up to day 2 as an OSL, so that's what I'm doing, and also because I want to.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-[GopnikPizzafox]-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Astro
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86837969
  • *Discord Name & ID: Astro#2165
  • *Timezone: GMT-5
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: C36:OWS.DAGGER-14
Character Rank : OWS
*Brief summary of the character: An Overwatch unit dispatched to work within City 36 who has sense then attached with the force sent there.
*Why do you want to play this character?: CPs got removed from the event and I’d like to continue to experience the event.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Astro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back