Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sprick's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprick

New member
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
3
Steam Name: Sprick
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175378521

Name of the Admin you were banned by: I don't remember
How long is the ban for?: 1 week
The reason you were banned?: Discrimination against Women for a simple joke in OOC which got labeled as Racism
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It was just a joke like, it's just unfair if I get banned for a joke about WOMEN. I as well got something in RP to do and I don't want to miss that Moment due to I'm banned for the reason of doing a bad joke. And IF it discriminated against women, I'm sorry I guess?
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Nah

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I have none
 
Logs disprove pretty much what you have just said; you alternatively used the word. "Negger." Attempting to clearly bypass a very specific rule, you as well, even if it was just about women was clearly being a nuisance and rather sexist in the OOC chat for really no reason, Sprick, I'll be honest when I do question why you decide to do this, with your previous community bans, I really don't have much choice but to understand why you were banned from them, and it's clear to me that you're repeating that here; your comedic attempts are clearly only actual attempts to break the rules, where you head to the Discord to try and promote what you have done?

1633695706208.png

The trial admin, possibly was not aware of your previous ban and has done the right here; however, after speaking with the other admins, along with the other CMs; it's clear that, when factoring in your previous bans and the behaviour them, here and elsewhere, that your intentions in the server is not to RP, nor are you someone we're willing to keep here, so I will be denying this ban, and you can consider this ban extended to a permanent basis.

Of course, you are free to appeal this if you deem necessary; but we have decided as a team that your behaviour and attitude presented to us while you have played with us (banned for 1 week for racism OOC, evidence of sexism and racism a matter of days after you have been unbanned) isn't something we welcome, nor would like here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top