Sprick
New member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2021
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Sprick
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175378521
Name of the Admin you were banned by: I don't remember
How long is the ban for?: 1 week
The reason you were banned?: Discrimination against Women for a simple joke in OOC which got labeled as Racism
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It was just a joke like, it's just unfair if I get banned for a joke about WOMEN. I as well got something in RP to do and I don't want to miss that Moment due to I'm banned for the reason of doing a bad joke. And IF it discriminated against women, I'm sorry I guess?
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Nah
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I have none
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175378521
Name of the Admin you were banned by: I don't remember
How long is the ban for?: 1 week
The reason you were banned?: Discrimination against Women for a simple joke in OOC which got labeled as Racism
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It was just a joke like, it's just unfair if I get banned for a joke about WOMEN. I as well got something in RP to do and I don't want to miss that Moment due to I'm banned for the reason of doing a bad joke. And IF it discriminated against women, I'm sorry I guess?
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Nah
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I have none
