Takyon3
Active member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2020
- Messages
- 152
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Takyon
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150637888
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Hiros
How long is the ban for?: 31 Days
The reason you were banned?: "You were banned from Willard Networks for 31 days | You're not meant to be back yet. Bot glitched out due to the mistypes in one of your ban timers. Fixed now. 5 warning limit exceeded, insulting staff, not really here to follow the rules."
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I've invested a lot of time and work into the BoE, as well as my IC group. To see all that go down the drain for what is essentially a stupid gif is very disappointing. While I may come off as negative at times, my intentions are ultimately to see the server prosper. Casual banter is an Irish thing, and throwing the odd slur around for a laugh is part of our culture. Obviously the rules have changed since Willard initially launched, where the freedom policy was in place, but alas I have come to understand the hard way that slight transgressions can make the staff anxious because of discord's strenuous ToS. Which is completely understandable. I have no problems with discussing this with people over voice chat. All I ask is to see the effort I've put into this place, and to give me a second chance.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:









willard.network
willard.network
willard.network
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@hawke
@Imperator RAD-X
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150637888
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Hiros
How long is the ban for?: 31 Days
The reason you were banned?: "You were banned from Willard Networks for 31 days | You're not meant to be back yet. Bot glitched out due to the mistypes in one of your ban timers. Fixed now. 5 warning limit exceeded, insulting staff, not really here to follow the rules."
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I've invested a lot of time and work into the BoE, as well as my IC group. To see all that go down the drain for what is essentially a stupid gif is very disappointing. While I may come off as negative at times, my intentions are ultimately to see the server prosper. Casual banter is an Irish thing, and throwing the odd slur around for a laugh is part of our culture. Obviously the rules have changed since Willard initially launched, where the freedom policy was in place, but alas I have come to understand the hard way that slight transgressions can make the staff anxious because of discord's strenuous ToS. Which is completely understandable. I have no problems with discussing this with people over voice chat. All I ask is to see the effort I've put into this place, and to give me a second chance.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:









Organizations - The Church of The New Lamb
THE NEW LAMB THEME LORE 'The New Lamb' was founded by our glorious prophet 'Abel', who witnessed the raw power of 'The New Gods' for himself. The methods and means in which he witnessed this power is shrouded in utter secrecy, and only the baptized of The Church know the gift of almighty...
Organizations - The Snakeheads
The Snakeheads "Loyalty, Honour and Cunning" Faction Theme: Summary The Snakeheads are an exclusively East Asian organization within the confines of City 24 and beyond. While they have a criminal history, since the seven hour war, they've been absorbed by the 'new world' and have ceased...
Business - Chow Mein Restaurant
Chow Mein Restaurant --- 炒面餐厅 Theme: A brand new food establishment opens in City 24, with an East Asian twist. Utilizing the manpower and funding of The Snakeheads organization. With Mr. Kugo Togonami, member of the Snakeheads, and head-chef, serving only the most high quality fried...
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@hawke
@Imperator RAD-X
Last edited:



