Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Travis/George and his ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sniper

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Aug 13, 2021
Messages
283
Topic/subject: Travis/George's Ban

Whom it may concern: Travis


Summary:

Travis was one of the most well known players to the Willard Playerbase two years ago and more back. He was one of the shrewdest, decent and honest people there are to find when it comes to bring about enjoyment for players. I recently asked him to come back, since his character and mine vad a combined character development, but also for his help in regards to the Lindner Arc I'm prepping. Why would I want Travis? Why wouldn't I want him? He's one of the best, cheerful; probably the best writer I know, as well as a creative soul and one who does things for others enjoyment.

For some reason though, people who are in moderation does not seem to like him very well.

I do not know why, nor do I think that is a topic worthy of speaking about.

1758301357403.png

​





In depth analysis of the issue: None.


Suggestion for improvement:

Unban Travis. Travis apologies to any who he might have offended within the 'Moderator team'...

And let this be a testament on improving the overall health of the server population; one which sadly has seen a decline. But there is always hope, never give up on hope that people will in the end - wish for the betterment of others.
 
Last edited:
Greetings @The Sniper

George is able to appeal his ban by using the Ban Appeal format :


This Thread is being closed and moved
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top