Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Tuki's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTuki

Willard's Best Metagamer
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Messages
237
Steam Name: Tuki
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147382627

Name of the Admin you were warned by: Purpleknight
The reason you were warned?:

1741198087725.png

Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: Because I find it to be an unfair warn, other people have posted or done worse or similar things and they remain scott free and some of their messages are still on forums/discord as of currently.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

I was warned for the following post:

1741198174032.png
Which was followed by Purple Knight saying the following:

1741198336313.png


My post remained pretty harmless in general, funny, even, nothing to take seriously at all. Yet it was reported and I received a warn over it. But on several occasions certain players have posted worse things that still remain public on the server and they have yet to be warned or looked into for it. So I will be leaving them below and the staff taking care of this can wage if this warn was even warranted for, if it was. I'd like to hear if the people I have mentioned below were warned like I was.

Post N°1:
1741198459694.png

Post N°2:
Context: Muho had done a complaint about forum toxicity, the user "Rebel RP Philosopher" later on did a satisfaction survey on the forums, and the same people whom had been showing clear hate for Muho's post and reacting everything with ❌ had posted the following.

1741198573668.png

Post N°3:
1741198623150.png

Post N°4:

Liam calling Neonity a "Cancer whore" in dutch.
1741198650265.png

Post N°5:
1741198700471.png

Post N°6:
1741198718030.png

Post N°7:
1741198745345.png

Post N°8:
In public channel.
1741198761079.png

Post N°9:
In public channel.
1741198774651.png

Post N°10:

1741198784547.png

Post N°11:
In rebel discord, public chat.
1741337908469.png

As seen in the posts I have provided, these people have posted worse things than me, and yet, they remain practically scott free and their toxic/inflammatory messages remain out there on the server.

As Purple Knight stated before:

1741198336313.png


Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Not really, it's something that is public for everyone to see, the things I am talking about are public in forums and in the starboard on the discord.
 
Last edited:
Hello @MrTuki

We came to an administrative decision to remove the warning issued on the Willard Networks Main Discord server.

Consider this appeal, ACCEPTED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top