MrTuki
Willard's Best Metagamer
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2024
- Messages
- 237
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Tuki
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147382627
Name of the Admin you were warned by: Purpleknight
The reason you were warned?:

Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: Because I find it to be an unfair warn, other people have posted or done worse or similar things and they remain scott free and some of their messages are still on forums/discord as of currently.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
I was warned for the following post:

Which was followed by Purple Knight saying the following:

My post remained pretty harmless in general, funny, even, nothing to take seriously at all. Yet it was reported and I received a warn over it. But on several occasions certain players have posted worse things that still remain public on the server and they have yet to be warned or looked into for it. So I will be leaving them below and the staff taking care of this can wage if this warn was even warranted for, if it was. I'd like to hear if the people I have mentioned below were warned like I was.
Post N°1:

Post N°2:
Context: Muho had done a complaint about forum toxicity, the user "Rebel RP Philosopher" later on did a satisfaction survey on the forums, and the same people whom had been showing clear hate for Muho's post and reacting everything with
had posted the following.

Post N°3:

Post N°4:
Liam calling Neonity a "Cancer whore" in dutch.

Post N°5:

Post N°6:


Post N°7:

Post N°8:
In public channel.

Post N°9:
In public channel.

Post N°10:

Post N°11:
In rebel discord, public chat.

As seen in the posts I have provided, these people have posted worse things than me, and yet, they remain practically scott free and their toxic/inflammatory messages remain out there on the server.
As Purple Knight stated before:

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Not really, it's something that is public for everyone to see, the things I am talking about are public in forums and in the starboard on the discord.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147382627
Name of the Admin you were warned by: Purpleknight
The reason you were warned?:

Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: Because I find it to be an unfair warn, other people have posted or done worse or similar things and they remain scott free and some of their messages are still on forums/discord as of currently.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
I was warned for the following post:

Which was followed by Purple Knight saying the following:

My post remained pretty harmless in general, funny, even, nothing to take seriously at all. Yet it was reported and I received a warn over it. But on several occasions certain players have posted worse things that still remain public on the server and they have yet to be warned or looked into for it. So I will be leaving them below and the staff taking care of this can wage if this warn was even warranted for, if it was. I'd like to hear if the people I have mentioned below were warned like I was.
Post N°1:

Post N°2:
Context: Muho had done a complaint about forum toxicity, the user "Rebel RP Philosopher" later on did a satisfaction survey on the forums, and the same people whom had been showing clear hate for Muho's post and reacting everything with

Post N°3:
Kill yourself, friendanother reason not to rejoin

Post N°4:
Liam calling Neonity a "Cancer whore" in dutch.

Post N°5:

Post N°6:
You talk as if you still playIt should not be a combine lock if it is a group lock for rebels, group locks as currently being accessible to CPs makes it possible to run city groups which is supported by CP enforcement. Have it rather a group padlock which claims a door for a group so you can use keys swep, only if you are a group member. If a group member is kicked, well - consider the codelock being changed as you'd otherwise do if you lost the spare keys to your house to an unwanted person.

Post N°7:
Dude wants his bird whitelist back so hard....

Post N°8:
In public channel.

Post N°9:
In public channel.

Post N°10:

Post N°11:
In rebel discord, public chat.

As seen in the posts I have provided, these people have posted worse things than me, and yet, they remain practically scott free and their toxic/inflammatory messages remain out there on the server.
As Purple Knight stated before:

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Not really, it's something that is public for everyone to see, the things I am talking about are public in forums and in the starboard on the discord.
Last edited: