Maine
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2021
- Messages
- 262
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Umbr
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93978068
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Salvador
How long is the ban for?: 1 month
The reason you were banned?:Metagame
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Once more I post an appeal. For this one I'd want to discuss if there'd be a possible 2nd chance with a reduction / unban as said in the last appeal I have realized my mistake and done my best to better myself. I will again apologize for what I did as I shouldn't ever have metagamed in the first place. The ban as said before is due to my DMs with Bond which was in-fact metagame though I do believe it could be discussed as a compromise can be made for this. As metagame is a problem within the community and it has to be limited I've ended my metagame and I do know it isn't taken lightly at all. Last appeal it was mentioned the ban wouldn't be reduced due to metagame being taken harshly though this could be discussed with the options present. I am asking for this to be discussed this time as I believe it could be worked out. However I would like to extend a personal apology to the admin team as they should not have to deal with this, regardless. I try my best to hold myself to a proper standard, and roleplay tier that should be above most. As I tend to try and lean towards a leader role rather then a follower. So I should be setting an example for those around me.. The apology attached to this appeal would probably be best suited as it is addressed to the entire admin team and not just the one that banned me.
I am deeply sorry about the situation that had to have been dealt with. And that I did not come sooner to the staff team with this. As a proper player should. With that, I would like to extend a personal apology to the entire staff team of Willard networks. You all do a wonderful job and I am truly sorry you have to deal with the shit you do, daily with the player base. In the future I will personally come to you with issues regarding possible metagame. And with that I would like to say that I have learned my lesson regarding metagaming
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them): N/A
People who can vouch are below.
@ghostuspokus @swagile
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93978068
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Salvador
How long is the ban for?: 1 month
The reason you were banned?:Metagame
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Once more I post an appeal. For this one I'd want to discuss if there'd be a possible 2nd chance with a reduction / unban as said in the last appeal I have realized my mistake and done my best to better myself. I will again apologize for what I did as I shouldn't ever have metagamed in the first place. The ban as said before is due to my DMs with Bond which was in-fact metagame though I do believe it could be discussed as a compromise can be made for this. As metagame is a problem within the community and it has to be limited I've ended my metagame and I do know it isn't taken lightly at all. Last appeal it was mentioned the ban wouldn't be reduced due to metagame being taken harshly though this could be discussed with the options present. I am asking for this to be discussed this time as I believe it could be worked out. However I would like to extend a personal apology to the admin team as they should not have to deal with this, regardless. I try my best to hold myself to a proper standard, and roleplay tier that should be above most. As I tend to try and lean towards a leader role rather then a follower. So I should be setting an example for those around me.. The apology attached to this appeal would probably be best suited as it is addressed to the entire admin team and not just the one that banned me.
I am deeply sorry about the situation that had to have been dealt with. And that I did not come sooner to the staff team with this. As a proper player should. With that, I would like to extend a personal apology to the entire staff team of Willard networks. You all do a wonderful job and I am truly sorry you have to deal with the shit you do, daily with the player base. In the future I will personally come to you with issues regarding possible metagame. And with that I would like to say that I have learned my lesson regarding metagaming
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them): N/A
People who can vouch are below.
@ghostuspokus @swagile