Under Red Skies - Day 2/3 Feedback thread!

Imagine fighting in the city. Cringe.

Be enlightened and find peace in the mountains

ok what kind of non argument is that taliazure

are you just struggling for random things to spew out seeing as your points fell apart

embarrassing
Far as I know the event went under new management and far as I was told Ota weren't supposed to be in the event.

This is unfair. Astro doesn't get a new CP because he was cornered alone and TBC'd (which tbf was his fault), but these Vortigaunts ran out into main street, attacked Civil Protection, not even Overwatch, and even ended up injuring a civilian. Why should they get special privilege's on coming back?
Don't you think that's unfair, cause when combine dies, they are dead.

A CP gets ambushed in the city and dies, he gets permanent death.

A vort rushes into the city and starts attacking the combine, they get a excuse to make a new char?

I made a vort and led the assault, to see how powerful the OTA was. Two characters joined me.

When two out of three active vortigaunt players die on the server, it leaves the OTA with no actual opposition. When one cp dies, and there’s about 20 or so other CPs on the server, we’re not losing anything.

I’ve had two literal civil protection players come to me and ask if the vorts can come back. Without them, there’s no real threat of attack.

Nah but seeing that a big event was going to happen, but the vorts weren't even on which made it cancel was annoying
Now that the main vorts are gone, how the fuck we going to do it now?
They shouldn't of gone for OTA but their laser beams should've atleast got some, not none.
(mf freeman kills ota in 10-15 smg bullets, one vort beam doesnt?)

My experience today personally was a 6/10.

Died about 30-40 minutes into my time on the server day three, only to get cornered by four people and have my head lobbed off on the street. Was it my fault? Most definitely, but I would've expected at least a modicum of roleplay before being decapitated, not killed just for my scripts.

In the end, however, I could give less of a shit it ain't my main cop and I had planned for this one to die at some point. Just a wee-bit salty he didn't go out how I planned.

The event overall, a solid 8/10, and I am excited to see the direction its heading in.

Last edited:
My experience today personally was a 6/10.

Died about 30-40 minutes into my time on the server day three, only to get cornered by four people and have my head lobbed off on the street. Was it my fault? Most definitely, but I would've expected at least a modicum of roleplay before being decapitated, not killed just for my scripts.

In the end, however, I could give less of a shit it ain't my main cop and I had planned for this one to die at some point. Just a wee-bit salty he didn't go out how I planned.

The event overall, a solid 8/10, and I am excited to see the direction its heading in.
Im the guy who chopped your head off, there was actual a lot of RP beforehand because we need the head of a CP specifically for RP stuffs, we did not kill you for your items

They have 300 HP and 150 armor, and due to the fact that armor can withstand vortibolts, it makes them tanks.
They have 150 HP and 150 armour, and vortibolts bypass said armour unless that was changed recently.

EDIT: Specifically during this event OTA was buffed to 300 HP. Because 2008 OTA is stronger than 2018 OTA for some reason. Oh and vortbeam doesn’t bypass armour anymore either. Good luck vorts.

Last edited:
no more complaining, thanks

vort-bolts do some considerable damage, to the extent of which dropped me from 300 HP And 150 Armor, to no armor and 36 HP. Which had only been from one Vortigaunt

Last edited:
Vorts took an L, in the end it’s the fault of actual characters who decided to follow what they knew was an event character to combat. I say this as one of the vorts. It was unfortunate that civies voted S2K which fucked them further, but oh well. GG’s to the OTA, however, I will personally strangle @SSN571 if he shoots me through that trainyard gap again.
B7B50B7A-EAE3-4AB3-B9F2-31B6AB9F18EA.png

Last edited:
Back