Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Under Red Skies - Feedback thread!

Half the units are brain dead...
Where will people get food?
where do people even get money to buy food...
The rest is good af

this needs to be echoed 1000%

so far everything is being carried by player initiative and day 1 enthusiasm. to sustain this momentum there needs to be actual systems in place to get & spend money

also get CWU around and do some reconstruction projects the district is obviously in shambles for a reason; focus on giving citizens a plotline to follow, since the gang arcs can essentially run themselves

all in all today was kino i spearheaded some friendly relations between CPs and gangs it was pretty funny to watch everyone roll with it

this needs to be echoed 1000%

so far everything is being carried by player initiative and day 1 enthusiasm. to sustain this momentum there needs to be actual systems in place to get & spend money

also get CWU around and do some reconstruction projects the district is obviously in shambles for a reason; focus on giving citizens a plotline to follow, since the gang arcs can essentially run themselves

all in all today was kino i spearheaded some friendly relations between CPs and gangs it was pretty funny to watch everyone roll with it
today was simply to introduce the map

A few hours in and as a standard citizens I really didn't feel very entertained. The only source of entertainment came from the occasional fights about to break out against the Chinese and the white men. I ended up logging out and playing Rimworld, to be honest.

The map looked great and the vibe was unique, but there was not much there of substance if you weren't in a gang. (But that's pretty much HL2RP in a nutshell. Join a faction or languish away.) If the full course meal happened after I logged out, then rip.

I hope the ss team does some events/ stuff for non app citizens. As today I didn't do anything except do a little bit of farming rp and bench rp. All the groups and gangs only seem to interact with themselves and some other groups and hang out in their ''bases'' which us nobodies can't really access.

Kinda sucks that the event takes over the main server and then the event gets shut down for a majority of the time lmao.

I hope the ss team does some events/ stuff for non app citizens. As today I didn't do anything except do a little bit of farming rp and bench rp. All the groups and gangs only seem to interact with themselves and some other groups and hang out in their ''bases'' which us nobodies can't really access.
Purgatory was open numerous times throughout the day. Unfortunately, we can't supply drinks at the moment due to better lack of supplies, but that didn't detract from it being a successful roleplay hub while having the venue simultaneously doubling as a recruitment hub for the Midnight Marauders and serving as a very easy gate-way and funnel into the Triad gang.

NeonTextRed.png

We're currently working on establishing successful venues and businesses across the map through coordination & organization IC & OOC to provide venues for roleplay and more avenues into successfully joining a gang. The "Afterlife" run by @NaughtyNicholas will serve as a hotspot for gang recruitment unless NaughtyNick has ulterior motives for his store, which I fully respect, and allow gangs a proper venue to try and grow their members.

Expect more to come from Marauder businesses, is what I'm saying. I recommend stopping by Purgatory tomorrow and seeing it out for yourself, the business location is hidden away smack-dab in Marauder territory, though, which may make it difficult to visit if you're gang-affiliated.

If I didn't exceed 300 ping for like 4 hours straight.
Probably would've enjoyed it more.

I have become a action hero day one.
holy shit man, I am proud of what the Batters have done so far.

a couple of us died, yeah, but so far we have been the only gang to actually fight the combine (and we only had a single pistol and a bunch of baseball bats). I really hope we are able to continue, this was awesome.

(also, melee doesn't work in S2K, you can hit someone and it won't do any damage, so please stick to TBC if someone is using melee.)

Only problem with server is:
Respons times with tickets are somewhat horrific, but somewhat managable. I managed to play with GM guy, so no issues really

No where to get food and water, and water just seems impossible to get

Nothing to do unless you are gang affiliated, well fucking boring

Everyone is getting mugged on all street corners by gangs

Random people are just being killed???

TBC is rampant, and if you want to survive, you either have to script for a metal pipe or just get random murdered

Only problem with server is:
Respons times with tickets are somewhat horrific, but somewhat managable. I managed to play with GM guy, so no issues really

No where to get food and water, and water just seems impossible to get

Nothing to do unless you are gang affiliated, well fucking boring

Everyone is getting mugged on all street corners by gangs

Random people are just being killed???

TBC is rampant, and if you want to survive, you either have to script for a metal pipe or just get random murdered
Become a refugee for the Vort tribe.

Back