By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!This is so true, shame on the GMs for not spawning the entropy zero gonome with 2k healthI think at some points the event fell a bit flat, where it felt like everyone was just standing around doing nothing. I think maybe some more gms initiated events would’ve been cool, maybe an invasion of zombies or maybe Antlions blablabla.
Ok next time I’ll just say nothing and give no feedbackThis is so true, shame on the GMs for not spawning the entropy zero gonome with 2k health
We noticed that too and will try to have a longer list of contingency storybeats next time to account for these momentsI think at some points the event fell a bit flat, where it felt like everyone was just standing around doing nothing. I think maybe some more gms initiated events would’ve been cool, maybe an invasion of zombies or maybe Antlions blablabla.