Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - Feedback thread

Cocohop

Radio Bob Approved
Gamemaster
Staff Team
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Messages
682
Forklift

Hope you guys enjoyed, please leave feedback!

1721514485579.png

1721514512804.png

1721514522726.png

1721514567746.png
 
they done did kill madison.. its so over 😭
 
Good expo overall, enjoyed the puzzles on how to get the cables. I do feel however that despite the lack of risk people shouldn't have died by hey ho.
 
I think at some points the event fell a bit flat, where it felt like everyone was just standing around doing nothing. I think maybe some more gms initiated events would’ve been cool, maybe an invasion of zombies or maybe Antlions blablabla.
 
I think at some points the event fell a bit flat, where it felt like everyone was just standing around doing nothing. I think maybe some more gms initiated events would’ve been cool, maybe an invasion of zombies or maybe Antlions blablabla.
This is so true, shame on the GMs for not spawning the entropy zero gonome with 2k health
 
It was really fun to play as the local char, though i could have done better with hiding the evidence :/
 
Adding onto what liam said I believe even though there could have been more starting direction other than "look around" by the GMs I also feel like players could have been making more plans rather than running off and doing their own thing. It felt mainly just like a little puzzle game with some rolls... not a lot of content.
 
I think at some points the event fell a bit flat, where it felt like everyone was just standing around doing nothing. I think maybe some more gms initiated events would’ve been cool, maybe an invasion of zombies or maybe Antlions blablabla.
We noticed that too and will try to have a longer list of contingency storybeats next time to account for these moments
Thank you for your feedback : )
 
good map choice and good atmosphere
the pacing and tasks were questionable at times, but i couldn't make it to the end so i don't know how it concluded

i'm sure cocohop and the GMs will deliver better next time :alien:
 
Back
Top