V
Vewoth
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Vewoth
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045892878/
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 9 months.
The reason you were banned?: Creating multiple of the same characters, failRP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: False reasons for ban.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No, I do not.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No, there are not.
I do not have multiple of the same characters. I have three different characters. I would post a screenshot of them, but I can't access the server. I also have never committed fail rp. I have a good roleplay experience on the server with several people. The single incident that the admin banned for failRP was when a random civi and I were talking about a scanner drone and the oppressive combine, and how something should be done to send a message, so I climbed to the top of the CP Nexus and used the machine gun to blow up the scanner. I did not disconnect, but tried to outrun the CP. I was frozen by an admin and shot to death, and then dragged somewhere and executed, but I didn't complain about it. Later I asked the admin why I was frozen, when I accessed the Nexus rooftop and machine gun in a legitimate way. They asked a legitimate question: "why did you do that?" I said: "For action RP. I accessed the roof and Nexus fairly" and ICly. Then, in the middle of typing up a second response for them, they banned my character while I was trying to type. At this point, I had only said one sentence, and it was the above. I didn't complain again, and decided to just take the high ground and delete the character, without making any complaints about the frozen character or him being banned before I could explain myself. So I created three more characters, all different, different descriptions and different names, that I could play on. None were similar.
If I did do anything wrong, I'm new to the server. Please consider at least upgrading this to a warning but removing the ban, if anything. I don't want to create any waves, but this is just flat out wrong and ridiculous at this point.
Thank you for your time,
Vewoth
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045892878/
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 9 months.
The reason you were banned?: Creating multiple of the same characters, failRP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: False reasons for ban.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No, I do not.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No, there are not.
I do not have multiple of the same characters. I have three different characters. I would post a screenshot of them, but I can't access the server. I also have never committed fail rp. I have a good roleplay experience on the server with several people. The single incident that the admin banned for failRP was when a random civi and I were talking about a scanner drone and the oppressive combine, and how something should be done to send a message, so I climbed to the top of the CP Nexus and used the machine gun to blow up the scanner. I did not disconnect, but tried to outrun the CP. I was frozen by an admin and shot to death, and then dragged somewhere and executed, but I didn't complain about it. Later I asked the admin why I was frozen, when I accessed the Nexus rooftop and machine gun in a legitimate way. They asked a legitimate question: "why did you do that?" I said: "For action RP. I accessed the roof and Nexus fairly" and ICly. Then, in the middle of typing up a second response for them, they banned my character while I was trying to type. At this point, I had only said one sentence, and it was the above. I didn't complain again, and decided to just take the high ground and delete the character, without making any complaints about the frozen character or him being banned before I could explain myself. So I created three more characters, all different, different descriptions and different names, that I could play on. None were similar.
If I did do anything wrong, I'm new to the server. Please consider at least upgrading this to a warning but removing the ban, if anything. I don't want to create any waves, but this is just flat out wrong and ridiculous at this point.
Thank you for your time,
Vewoth
Last edited:





