Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weird bug that prob only affects me

toby

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
May 20, 2022
Messages
1,461
i have downloaded the willard collection but still cant connect, as it get stucks at finished lua download or smth and disconnects me to the server
 
i think its because my laptop is very old, because my macbook air can somehow run willard decently but has the kink of having the cursor being funky
 
i think its because my laptop is very old, because my macbook air can somehow run willard decently but has the kink of having the cursor being funky
Indeed, an upgrade might be in order. I think it helps to have a lot of RAM as well as a powerful CPU in order to make loadtimes shorter.

As for an interim solution, if you are on Windows: I suggest you open task manager prior to joining the server and closing any processes not currently being used. After that, please set the hl2.exe priority to high.

Let me know how that goes.
 
Closing this as it's not exactly a bug. You're always free to reach out if you have any connectivity issues. We do have minimum specifications for a reason though (see the FAQ) and I'm afraid I cannot help if you don't meet them.
 
Back
Top