By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!M!NT is the original culprit I believeWould help if we had the actual names of the staff members involved in this.
It's okay in the racism channel.
oh, the racism channel. was worried for a secondIt's okay in the racism channel.
See, the problem I have with such a system is that people will know the first time doesn't get them a ban and they will do it on purpose once to troll.ok, here's how to improve:
- irish is not a race
- "fuck niggers" = a warning
-second time = kick
-third time = ban
because joking banter is obviously being an asshole and flooding OOC, not the people spamming "cum" in ooc every time its off cooldownMay I also point out the rules as clearly stated:
Not only racism is banned from OOC FYI
- 4) Be respectful to everyone around you, do not be an asshole in OOC or LOOC chats.
- 8) Don’t flood/spam OOC chat.
You have played half life 2 RP before right? you are aware of the fact that ooc isn't just everyone licking each others arses, and that there's always been an option in hl2rp to turn off oocActually, it is a sad time where I have to make an o ption for me to disable OOC because other people post shit in it
Longer than you. Which means I still remember the good times where nobody cried if anyone was banned for saying shit like that in OOC.You have played half life 2 RP before right? you are aware of the fact that ooc isn't just everyone licking each others arses, and that there's always been an option in hl2rp to turn off ooc
Literally nobody else is crying about this ooc shit except you and like two other mods
I don't know if you've developed a severe case of dementia then because everyone was autistic as fuck in OOC all the timeLonger than you. Which means I still remember the good times where nobody cried if anyone was banned for saying shit like that in OOC.
When did we all turn into children that need a babysit in order to be able to behave? Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad I guess.
In the end, if you want to spew your unwanted shit like that, YOU can also take it somewhere where I don't need to annoyed with it. That's generally how being respectful works, rather than assuming anyone who does not want your shit will go out of their way to not listen to it. I would like to be able to read OOC in case people ask questions that I can answer, but that seems to not be possible.