Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the irish

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamCF
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop banning people for saying shit ooc you croissants my friend literally got kicked mid-rp and had to wait 3 hours to get back in because he fucking said "fucked a pregnant bitch i swear something grabbed my dick" please set your bloody priorities straight instead of banning people for saying stupid shit in OOC.

IRISH ISN'T A RACE ITS JUST A JOKE
 
any admin who perceives an Irishman joking about his own nationality as racism shouldn't be staff
 
Would help if we had the actual names of the staff members involved in this.
 
ok, here's how to improve:
- irish is not a race
- "fuck niggers" = a warning
-second time = kick
-third time = ban
 
ok, here's how to improve:
- irish is not a race
- "fuck niggers" = a warning
-second time = kick
-third time = ban
See, the problem I have with such a system is that people will know the first time doesn't get them a ban and they will do it on purpose once to troll.

Either way, I added an option to turn off OOC client-side so I can be forever rid of all your spam and you can say whatever you want once more without offending me and earn yourself a ban from some other moderator.
 
Actually, it is a sad time where I have to make an o ption for me to disable OOC because other people post shit in it
 
May I also point out the rules as clearly stated:
  • 4) Be respectful to everyone around you, do not be an asshole in OOC or LOOC chats.
  • 8) Don’t flood/spam OOC chat.
Not only racism is banned from OOC FYI
 
May I also point out the rules as clearly stated:
  • 4) Be respectful to everyone around you, do not be an asshole in OOC or LOOC chats.
  • 8) Don’t flood/spam OOC chat.
Not only racism is banned from OOC FYI
because joking banter is obviously being an asshole and flooding OOC, not the people spamming "cum" in ooc every time its off cooldown
 
Actually, it is a sad time where I have to make an o ption for me to disable OOC because other people post shit in it
You have played half life 2 RP before right? you are aware of the fact that ooc isn't just everyone licking each others arses, and that there's always been an option in hl2rp to turn off ooc

Literally nobody else is crying about this ooc shit except you and like two other mods
 
You have played half life 2 RP before right? you are aware of the fact that ooc isn't just everyone licking each others arses, and that there's always been an option in hl2rp to turn off ooc

Literally nobody else is crying about this ooc shit except you and like two other mods
Longer than you. Which means I still remember the good times where nobody cried if anyone was banned for saying shit like that in OOC.

When did we all turn into children that need a babysit in order to be able to behave? Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad I guess.

In the end, if you want to spew your unwanted shit like that, YOU can also take it somewhere where I don't need to annoyed with it. That's generally how being respectful works, rather than assuming anyone who does not want your shit will go out of their way to not listen to it. I would like to be able to read OOC in case people ask questions that I can answer, but that seems to not be possible.
 
Longer than you. Which means I still remember the good times where nobody cried if anyone was banned for saying shit like that in OOC.

When did we all turn into children that need a babysit in order to be able to behave? Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad I guess.

In the end, if you want to spew your unwanted shit like that, YOU can also take it somewhere where I don't need to annoyed with it. That's generally how being respectful works, rather than assuming anyone who does not want your shit will go out of their way to not listen to it. I would like to be able to read OOC in case people ask questions that I can answer, but that seems to not be possible.
I don't know if you've developed a severe case of dementia then because everyone was autistic as fuck in OOC all the time
If you can't handle a little bit of banter (which nobody but you and two other mods give a shit about) then maybe you should just turn off OOC because clearly your feelings are very delicate and fragile, able to be completely whipped away at the mention of 'fuck the Irish'
 

Attachments

  • 1609380385194.png
    1609380385194.png
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top