Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Mullin

  1. Mullin

    Bird & Headcrab Guidelines

    UPDATE: Do not go onto the surface at all, unless approved by a new member of staff. Headcrab rule updated to evade usage in slums, stick to sewers.
  2. Mullin

    very sad news

    IM SAD
  3. Mullin

    Belgg counterfailer appeal

    hi. after careful consideration, and slightly bribery, accepted.
  4. Mullin

    Karl, my man, the fuck you doing?

    Karl, my man, the fuck you doing?
  5. Mullin

    Appeal

    Hi Hawke, Honestly, there might have been grounds for an appeal here; but after you took it on yourself to insult a personal matter from one of our staff members, as a Community Manager and would consider Jinx a friend, I do not wish to have you in this community anymore. Insulting our admins...
  6. Mullin

    Name Change

    Hi, We do state quite clearly in the rules regarding famous characters and so on, being Rothschild III would make us assume that you're roleplaying with some connection to the family. Due to this, we do have to up-hold our rules and I hope you understand this. Of course, if you do feel like you...
  7. Mullin

    sopranos

    is the best show ever, who agrees
  8. Mullin

    HAPPY BNIRTHDAY NICK.

    HAPPY BNIRTHDAY NICK.
  9. Mullin

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    A HD, 4K version of a turtle plushie.
  10. Mullin

    Unprofessionalism Boolie

    From what I can see, Booile has healed you up; deleted majority of the Antlions and given you the chance to fight them again; I'll close this complaint, while I can see some reasoning for raising this complaint, I do not deem it fit enough for any sort of punishment; it was back-and-forth and...
  11. Mullin

    mullin discord has been hacked, pls ignore.

    mullin discord has been hacked, pls ignore.
  12. Mullin

    Screenies from other games!

    What are some of your best screenshots from other games, or even GMod? A few below from when I modded the fuck out of Oblivion.
  13. Mullin

    Hi.

    Yo man, welcome; any issues, give me a message over Discord. :)
  14. Mullin

    Anti-citizen The Geneva Connection

    Bang on fella, GABAGOOL!
Back
Top