Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dno

    Hello.

    hi ruffian
  2. dno

    Prison System

    Running through this money, can't take it to the grave. Temp Pk is WAYYYY more efficient. Adding this feature will only make players complain, "why aren't CPs interacting with me?" "Im hungry, about to die of hunger". Map is also too full.
  3. dno

    Official Devblog #20 - Housing/shops, TBC additions, new admin tools

    Did you guys remove herobrine?
  4. dno

    How I talk with Atle

  5. dno

    City 24 V3 Art Competition

    bruh really be advertising his shop lmaooooo
  6. dno

    PAC3 concern

    are you crazy? I wasn't gonna make my player model invisible, or add screeching sound effects that only play when I'm losing health
  7. dno

    Implemented Loyalist Discounts

    "But, if I understand you correctly: You're on the side of "Low discounts, no compensation/refund for store owners" which I fully agree with" BadamCF Traitor! *spits* Bro Idk what Grass said, i'm not reading an essay. But all I gotta say is loyalism is cool and all, but let shop keeps commit...
  8. dno

    City 24: Repurposed Chillon Castle

    Defenses: Conscript Godzilla (Firebreathing)
  9. dno

    Implemented Loyalist Discounts

    This guy really be stealing my documents, ay? **spits Okay. Now in all seriousness I don't use the reply system on the forums because its [Offensive Word] so I'll be just quoting with the name. "If you removed the compensation in ayo's system, you'd force store owners to increase their regular...
  10. dno

    Hellou

    Hi
  11. dno

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FIVE SUB-PLOT: 'Into the Depths'

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Insurgency Sandstorm *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 *Discord Name & ID: ayo#5224 *Timezone: Eastern Time (ET) --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: No Which part are you applying for? (if applying for Event Character): Character that...
Back
Top