Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Votton

    How does dying work exactly?

    Hey Bounter, I don't know the context of your PK, but essentially an NLR tends to only happen if game mechanics are broken or let's say a player PKd you but the reason behind it wasn't valid. PKs otherwise tend to happen for mostly anything else such as amputation, somebody else killing you for...
  2. Votton

    Is willard begining to fade?

    Just gonna update regarding this as did an announcement on the Discord server. The server crashes we've been experiencing this weekend should be all fixed now, essentially one of the admin tools we had causes fuckery and crashes the server, causing it to loop crash as well, so when the server...
  3. Votton

    Is willard begining to fade?

    I'm just gonna note that this is entirely a meme made by Equinox, which is in all honesty rather funny. He isn't behind the attack that happened on 06/07 as it was our ISP being attacked directly, so they had to limit all traffic on certain ports till they managed to mitigate it, it's why the...
  4. Votton

    Request on multiple individuals

    Gonna post the profiles for SteamIDs: https://web.willard.network/index.php?t=user&id=76561198866246578 (Justin) https://web.willard.network/index.php?t=user&id=76561198058539873 (Vinyl) https://web.willard.network/index.php?t=user&id=76561199103191824 (Cheese)...
  5. Votton

    Is willard's universe to soft?

    Regarding the CityRP especially, it's well a difficult one I would say in a sense because you have both types of people, the people who like it as it is and then the people who want it to be 1984 like. This is just a personal opinion as I've heard things about V1 and my own preferences towards a...
  6. Votton

    The Menu Is Actually Bugged

    Yes, it's a universal skill limit. It combines all your skill levels and I think the idea behind it was that people work more together as somebody is better at one skill while somebody else is good at something else.
  7. Votton

    HL2RP Roster

    - @sleepjie resigned from the admin position and content creator.
  8. Votton

    Heartwick's unban appeal

    I've spoken with the staff involved with this ban and are in an agreement to remove the ban but preferably suggested changing of names. So generally in the future as a tip is to avoid having characters that either exist already in the server such as known figures or having characters with 1:1...
  9. Votton

    Implemented S2K warmup issue

    Tagging @Gr4Ss as he works specifically on the TBC stuff and can see that's it's well rather broken if works that way.
  10. Votton

    Heartwick's unban appeal

    Hey, I looked a bit into this and I noticed that you had a forum account previously that you had deleted: https://willard.network/forums/members/deleted-member-2787.2787/ On the forum and on the server I think as well you have a VPN that geolocates to America, but your original IP is from the...
  11. Votton

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    I think if the models were to be re-done or something, then could maybe work. They are based on Left 4 Dead models from what I know. Though there isn't anything concrete atm that would fix them, but might be the cause.
  12. Votton

    Willard Players joining

    Well, it's a European server, but a lot of our players play late EU hours, which correlates with the US timezone as well. Though we have a lot of American players too based on statistics we've looked at, which will explain why there are a lot of American players too.
  13. Votton

    Bug Crafting assault rifle ammo gives pulse energy rounds

    Well, it's essentially messy how ammo works because the server has to deal with HL2 Ammo, TFA Ammo and Helix ammo, which creates this complication that we have. @Robert is looking into a way again to fix this, but this has been a long occurring issue and it's why the ammo is confusing like this.
  14. Votton

    recent ban

    Just gonna post this as a reference regarding hours, but this hasn't logged times from pre 10 December. Here's from server logs that you've been playing since July and fairly consistently as well. Also a prior ban: I think the ban can be lifted, but it seems like it will expire rather soon...
  15. Votton

    Bug Crafting assault rifle ammo gives pulse energy rounds

    As stupid as it sounds, I think it's intentional because of how TFA functions. TFA creates its own ammo entities, which is the cause why it's done this way. Though someone like Aspect can confirm.
  16. Votton

    Make the slowmode in the main willard discords general 5 seconds.

    Implemented now. 5 seconds.
  17. Votton

    Bug BRI Biolock can't be unlocked or locked with shift + e

    Posting this as well:
  18. Votton

    Atlas Metagame Ban Appeal

    After further investigation regarding the exploiting attacks that happened today again, it's more unlikely that you are two connected. I do apologise for the permanent ban that was issued for the exploiting, but it's now been lifted and the metagaming appeal can now continue as normal.
  19. Votton

    BRI Needs its Biolock and Card Working

    Closing thread as fixed.
  20. Votton

    BRI Needs its Biolock and Card Working

    I've possibly fixed this now by myself. Let me know if the locks and cards work now, otherwise, Aspect can look into it. Tagging @Pawlu as well for an update.
Back
Top