Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Votton

    Cant join server

    Closing this as sorted. Other relevant thing is that the quiz thing was adjusted by Robert, so it should be causing less problems to new players.
  2. Votton

    Implemented events

    Players are allowed to design their own events and we have a channel where they can be suggested at (Discord), alternatively we have the story team which people can apply to but I don't think either are advertised enough. Generally speaking the story team especially should be reading this...
  3. Votton

    Implemented events

    The rebel event yesterday was running from 10-11pm BST to 4ish BST. I was running it with RedHot and several staff members but though for future we'll most likely try to run them a bit earlier but couldn't due a staff meeting.
  4. Votton

    Request refund on all my stuff

    Members of groups can be considered owners of containers instead of it being solely one person, but there was the misunderstanding that this player in question is a member of the rebel group due to the passwords being given out for rather no reason based on last known information, so it's being...
  5. Votton

    Request refund on all my stuff

    It was broken in. Requirements wise as mentioned it's to do with Jeffrey as was a member of the group but now "PKd" but the possible FailRP regarding that is generally speaking being looked into as potentially it doesn't look like it's a proper PK, instead of leaking out the codes and getting...
  6. Votton

    Request refund on all my stuff

    Hey Pipri, This is still being investigated due the potential FailRP that was involved in giving out the passwords/passcodes and so.
  7. Votton

    Server reset schedule

    Well should be quite good to have, I tend to do the "daily" restarts at the moment manually if have the time during the morning/afternoon.
  8. Votton

    orgasmatrons ban appeal

    Hey the_one_orgasmatron, The ban will be lifted and changed into a warning. Appeal ACCEPTED under these conditions.
  9. Votton

    orgasmatrons ban appeal

    I'll tag @NEYO as he's Salvador. Based on the logs, it wasn't a time out: the_one_orgasmatron (STEAM_0:0:237541651) has disconnected. I do believe though that the ban can be lifted and changed to a warning, but I'll let Salvador give his view before a verdict is made.
  10. Votton

    orgasmatrons ban appeal

    Can you please re-read through your ban appeal first and fix all the grammar mistakes. Also, follow the format: https://willard.network/forums/threads/ban-appeals-requests.303/
  11. Votton

    Bug Can't escape S2K

    I'll reply to this as I witnessed this. I think you were on a CP character initially where TBC was triggered, but you managed to switch characters later on, but the TBC still remained on the other character.
  12. Votton

    [OFFICIAL] anime thread

    JoJo
  13. Votton

    New Faction Themes

    "Faggot" by Jeff Palmer
  14. Votton

    👀

    👀
  15. Votton

    :blanky:

    :blanky:
  16. Votton

    Bug Workbenches flickering and disappearing

    I get this same issue with the exact same items when I'm placing them for players. From what I've noticed is that this is a more recent issue, so some recent update might have caused this?
  17. Votton

    Willard bias

    I'll address some things personally as brought up some of these things in a recent staff meeting and with some staff personally. - Tim Mozart regarding S2K there was a misunderstanding as there has been mixed information regarding if it can be disabled or enabled but for future S2K can be used...
  18. Votton

    HL2RP Edits

  19. Votton

    Ban Appeal meloen22

    Adding some logs as reference which I found: [27/08/21 20:27:25] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: whoops [27/08/21 20:27:34] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: better have a good damn reason [27/08/21 20:27:42] [LOOC] Mavi El Afghani: what [27/08/21 20:27:50] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: Trying to glitch through doors in nexus...
  20. Votton

    Javichu's ban

    STEAM_0:1:98342274 / 라이메루 Just uploading the in-game warnings.
Back
Top