Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    Poking my head in the door (possibly returning?)

    Heeey!! I've been playing the last few days doing slums RP stuff so I'm not too overwhelmed, but I'm having a lot of fun playing late night! I'm still getting my footing but enjoying a lot of what I've come back to. P.S I'm also a bit of a MPF addict :) I want to return to the force with my...
  2. Silta

    hiiiiii!!!!!

    hiiiiii!!!!!
  3. Silta

    Poking my head in the door (possibly returning?)

    Hey- Hey! It's been a few years since I've been around Willard, but I think about it often and miss it. I've been moving homes for the last year, struggling with lots of life stuff I won't bog down in here. Just wanted to ask how the community has been, what's going on with the overall server...
  4. Silta

    M E Z Z A S A L M A - Blood & Wine

    Add PATROL-03! I think we had a lot of RP yesterday together. (Unless that was another Patrol unit)
  5. Silta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    OMG YES. I'm gonna try to get back into the community and server as well :)
  6. Silta

    Uh oh!

    Uh oh!
  7. Silta

    What's up doc?

    What's up doc?
  8. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    Because no one took the time to actually help set it up even tho it was approved. I was essentially running in circles in-game and OOCly with staff and others to assemble it.
  9. Silta

    Checking In

    I don't play the loser faction smh
  10. Silta

    Checking In

    guh... (never said I was for sure coming back, just that I was checking in)
  11. Silta

    Checking In

    I'm really considering it tbh I always feel guilty and weird coming back from my hiatuses lmao
  12. Silta

    Checking In

    Heya everyone it's been a few months since I disappeared to focus on bettering myself and wanted to know how others were doing! I still think about this community a lot and was thinking about all of you the other day. How's the server and how is everyone doing?
  13. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    I actually did. I told my Rank Leader/Higher ups how I had to take a mental health break
  14. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Once upon a time. I took a break due to depression and burn out but I think I got booted from the MPF due to inactivity so idk what that means for this character. I haven't came back yet.
  15. Silta

    Just in case

    I don't even want to consider it
  16. Silta

    Unification Day

    Let the staff/Creative Team pick one day out of the year and call it Unification Day. Unification Day is the anniversary of the 7-hour war and when the human race surrendered to the combine empire. Will it be pointless? Probably? It might not even be remembered. But the use of holidays and...
  17. Silta

    It lets me listen to music tho

  18. Silta

    pls gimme back cp whitelist pls

    How'd you lose it?
  19. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    We're still taking Applications! Please feel free to apply using the template below! OOC Info Discord Name and #: Steam Name & ID: Timezone: Estimated weekly availability: IC application Name: CID: Social Credits: Your Current City: Next of Kin: Which Position do you desire? Why? What...
  20. Silta

    Add An AFK command.

    I unload my character all the time and never had this problem. Could have worded that better on second though.
Back
Top