Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kwasior

    Is this still the same Half-Life RP or not?

    This small thought has been bothering me for a long time. Many people have already brought this up before me, but I also want to share my thoughts. So if someone sees the same conclusions they mentioned or others, that's your problem. What's goin on? When I started playing on this RP server in...
  2. Kwasior

    Denied New Job Opportunity 2.0

    Of course, there is a significant chance of such an occurrence. I had this in mind, but the solution could vary. For example, if there is no RBM in the city for an extended period, the city could activate a system of temporary housing allocation until an RBM arrives at the specific residential...
  3. Kwasior

    Denied New Job Opportunity 2.0

    Hello to everyone reading this. Many people are already aware, but in the "discussions" section of the forum, I brought up an idea about changing the housing allocation system while creating new jobs at the same time. I mentioned that if there was great interest, I would post this discussed...
  4. Kwasior

    New Job Opportunity

    I must admit, the main issue with these apartments was well addressed in your post. After thinking about it for a moment, I came to the conclusion that our posts together would effectively solve this problem and they could introduce something fairly significant. I like it.
  5. Kwasior

    New Job Opportunity

    Wow thenks :blanky:
  6. Kwasior

    New Job Opportunity

    Such a situation will likely arise. Regarding CWU or CMRU, these are jobs where there is always something happening, which is why people are drawn to them. However, for the role of a building manager, more authority would need to be given, and some tasks taken away, to prevent the job from...
  7. Kwasior

    New Job Opportunity

    I agree somewhat with the fact that for a while, the job of a building manager will be interesting, especially when tasked with evicting someone for not paying rent or taking valuable items from them so they can stay a bit longer. However, I think it will become like many other jobs where one...
  8. Kwasior

    New Job Opportunity

    To introduce something new to the game that could enable new types of role-playing (RP) and situations that people could encounter.
  9. Kwasior

    New Job Opportunity

    I wanted to bring up a relatively minor topic for discussion that I might put in the "Suggestions" section if it turns out to be interesting. While I was filling out a survey, an interesting idea came to mind. What if we could have block managers in the game who could allocate apartments to...
  10. Kwasior

    Church of Scientology

    As far as I know, he was involved in that faith, but I don't recall him publicly promoting their theories or way of thinking. Additionally, it is said that he left the sect without much publicity.
  11. Kwasior

    Church of Scientology

    A brief description of what and how "The foundations of Scientology were developed in 1951 by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard as an alternative to psychology. In 1953, he defined it as an "applied religious philosophy." Scientologists describe themselves as a non-profit religious...
  12. Kwasior

    Spiral Dynamics: Blue & Orange

    I have read almost everything:yudodis: and I can already say that I feel enlightened. [: >]
  13. Kwasior

    Hello!

    Welcome. Now you can do one think for now. :approve:
  14. Kwasior

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    It's well known that nobody would want to lie on an operating table for hours. It doesn't have to be something like "I really have to lie in bed because I got hit in the back with an axe." It doesn't have to be a real or very long recovery time through others or on its own after performing...
  15. Kwasior

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    Wow. You’ve really captured the essence of the situation. Of course, I can't agree with all the arguments because I haven't been in some factions yet, but you have a good perspective on this server issue. Interesting role-playing is really crushed by these "proper behavior" rules during the...
  16. Kwasior

    Denied Radio in different languages.

    Something like this would be useful.
  17. Kwasior

    Better Reporting

    It's interesting that you've noticed that detail, but I doubt they'll be not interested in it. Most often, when you want to report someone, they usually need context first, and then they'll address the issue outside of the server.
  18. Kwasior

    [MEDIA]

  19. Kwasior

    Implemented Make it so you can make (Shots) out of bottles of liqour/vodka/rum/whiskey.

    I like the idea of sharing alcohol. It would be cool to collapse on the floor in the bar and then say that I've had too many shots.
  20. Kwasior

    Accepted Suggestion: Adjustment to Vitals (Hunger, thirst, health)

    Surely we would also have access to raw water with the debuffs
Back
Top