Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    Less Active till August.

    Hey everyone! This isn't a LOA or year-long hiatus post, but a quick life update. I'll keep it short. I've been homeless since December 11th, These PAST 4 months I've moved back in with my former stepfather in a desperate attempt for housing. (He could not afford his rent) However, He's...
  2. Silta

    Remember Rising Sun Event?

    A few years back, Willard hosted an event set in City 8, which became my favorite and most historical event in Willard's Lore. I had my longest ongoing character, a MPF unit transfer, whose whole existence was being traumatized by the CPRD and wanted to get back at them after evacuating to City...
  3. Silta

    Poking my head in the door (possibly returning?)

    Hey- Hey! It's been a few years since I've been around Willard, but I think about it often and miss it. I've been moving homes for the last year, struggling with lots of life stuff I won't bog down in here. Just wanted to ask how the community has been, what's going on with the overall server...
  4. Silta

    Checking In

    Heya everyone it's been a few months since I disappeared to focus on bettering myself and wanted to know how others were doing! I still think about this community a lot and was thinking about all of you the other day. How's the server and how is everyone doing?
  5. Silta

    Unification Day

    Let the staff/Creative Team pick one day out of the year and call it Unification Day. Unification Day is the anniversary of the 7-hour war and when the human race surrendered to the combine empire. Will it be pointless? Probably? It might not even be remembered. But the use of holidays and...
  6. Silta

    It lets me listen to music tho

  7. Silta

    More Temp PKs (Prison Sentences)

    Can we please push for more temp PKs where we send criminals to prison for 2-4 days or something? I feel like we amputate too much for crimes that aren't deserving of it. If resisting arrest or having a weapon by all means. But if they give up willingly we should consider a prison sentence. Let...
  8. Silta

    Willard Networks is in this Tweet

    I follow the Lambda Generations community on twitter and they posted this tweet. Take a closer look and you can see Willard Networks on the bottom meme.
  9. Silta

    City 24 Country-Side

    So we have a great open city map that pushes the Source engine's limits. I'm aware that V4 still needs work for more optimizations and fixes. It's a great map so far. But what is the possibility that we will get a map specifically designed outside City 24? We know that City 24 is in Geneva...
  10. Silta

    HD Client-Side Mods

    Heya, this morning I was bored and wanted my Roleplay experience to look better. I believe these are all client-side mods but I thought I'd share with you some of them to help make your experience on Willard a more "defined" experience. If you have more client-side improvement mods please put...
  11. Silta

    Ration Inventory

    A very niche suggestion but instead of ration packages disappearing and items popping in your inventory, how about they are 2 slot containers similar to a suitcase or bag? It'd be interesting to see people try to hide things inside rations and players can dispose of them or use them for crafting...
  12. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    "If humanity has any future on Earth we need to rediscover it." - Dr. Nicki Martins The Combine Exploration Force, or 'CEF" For short, is a Combine approved exploration organization designed for the purpose of studying and reclaiming what was lost within the Old World prior to the portal storms...
  13. Silta

    Journal Yuri Sokolov's Journal

    4/6/2018 After much consideration, I've decided to keep this log for my own mental health and a clear record of the events that have transpired in City 24 while I'm here. It will also prove useful if I need to look back at my own daily report for any leads on cases. I've taken a strong liking...
  14. Silta

    Implemented Underclass Status

    We have designated Underclass citizens, however, we have to manually put in their notes that they are underclass and should be wearing black armbands. But can we make it so their actual loyalty status is set to Underclass instead of none? As of now if they fall below 100 SC we have to put them...
  15. Silta

    Rebalance Housing/Rent

    Problem: City 24 v4 has a few housing blocks with multiple apartments within them yet players never seem to want to rent one or use them. I've asked both ICly and OOCly why this is and most of them give me the same answer: Rent Prices That being said I believe this hurts Housing Block Roleplay...
  16. Silta

    Source 2/Sbox HL2 RP

    It's probably been stated multiple times before to the point it's a repetitive topic, but I'd like to know your thoughts on Source 2 and the continuation of Half-Life 2 Roleplay as a game mode. I hate to admit it but the genre and communities surrounding HL2RP are slowly dying and fading from...
  17. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Yuri Sokolov "What a beautiful world we've destroyed" <<:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> NAME: Yuri Sokolov ALIAS: JURY-3 NICKNAMES: N/A CID: [REDACTED] GENDER: Male AGE: 26 DATE OF BIRTH: 04/25/XXXX NATIONALITY: Ukrainian PLACE OF BIRTH: Ukraine;Kyiv CURRENT LOCATION: City-24...
  18. Silta

    OTA Uniforms and Lore

    Out of curiosity why do we use the classic Half-Life 2 OTA models ? If we're set in the Half-Life: Alyx years we would be using the Grunts from Half-Life Alyx right? Or does this have to do with the fact Grunts were only used in the Quarantine Zone in HLA? A.K.A: Infestation Control soldiers.
  19. Silta

    Hi 🥺(Returning Player?)

    Hello. It's been a few months since I stepped away from this community due to personal reasons. A few days ago I slipped back into the server and wanted to try out the server again. It was an alright experience being dragged straight away into a work block not even 2 minutes logging in and we...
  20. Silta

    Farewell, and thank you! :)

    Hi everyone, Without getting into details I'm leaving Willard Networks. I don't know if I'll be back or not but there's nothing wrong with the community. Willard has been one of my favorite HL2 RP servers I've played on in my past 10 years on the game mode. Unfortunately for my own mental...
Back
Top