Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. albertossic

    need help quick

    Try rolling downhill
  2. albertossic

    Add environmental kills to the next map.

    Ayy, who am I, Dr. Breen? I got stuff to do, pal. Pick up that can already! Oh!
  3. albertossic

    My journey to the CMU in a nutshell

    If only the CMU players knew that too
  4. albertossic

    Server Down Time

    Hello Mister HizzleShizzleGizzenGar, The server is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays (respective to GMT), every week!
  5. albertossic

    Mikhail Roshkov

    Aww I'm on this that's so cute
  6. albertossic

    sniffy

    You look so cute in your dad's coat
  7. albertossic

    Agreed Perspective; and, what needs to change.

    We'd make some events for you but you change characters more often than certain video gamers do their bedsheets
  8. albertossic

    Discourse on the requirements behind making a Rebel Jail

    @Tengu the rebel POW camps are back
  9. albertossic

    Stick-3

    Don Lorenzo's daughter
  10. albertossic

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    I have a plan
  11. albertossic

    Bug City Stock Bug

    This happens when the map gets updated, which was just very frequently the past couple of weeks ^^ Shouldn't be a regular issue hopefully
  12. albertossic

    The Talk Range

    I don't know what this means!
  13. albertossic

    The Talk Range

    It would be cool if there was a listening stance that would ever so slightly increase your talk range Like, if you're in a standing animation, you pick up people talking from a little further away, because it's implied you're paying attention to something (either eavesdropping or attending a...
  14. albertossic

    Add Pockets to shirts and jackets/pants

    I think a more interesting and important change would be if depending on your clothing, a couple of spots in your inventory are considered "hidden" You can obviously already RP hiding items but since smuggling stuff in and out the city is heavily discouraged by the high reliance on pure good...
  15. albertossic

    Guide to Insurgency - Guerilla Warfare in an Urban Environment.

    Number one rule of guerilla warfare: Have fun : ) it's not all about winning
  16. albertossic

    Letter A MESSAGE FOR CIVIL PROTECTION

    You guys don't get it it's a mirror You Are CP that's the message it's like deep yo
  17. albertossic

    In-Character How do I backstory

    If you consider your character's background uninteresting, don't force yourself to write more than 2 pages on it. It's not good to write more when you have less to say! It's perfectly fine to want to play somebody who is in objective listing unremarkable and unassuming - but it goes counter to...
  18. albertossic

    A Wildcard in Geneva - ALL STATEMENTS THAT RESISTANCE IS TO CEASE - ARE FALSE

    Add the ever-gnawing whispers of Desmond's grave?
  19. albertossic

    The Return of IC Communication (for rebels)

    That guide is entirely impractical from a mechanical perspective since it does not factor in the budget of your clerks and sounds interminable from a roleplay perspective, amending storeRP with hours of bookkeeping that are not needed, demanded or interesting - no offense, just my opinion I...
  20. albertossic

    Dawes, Jacob - CLASSIFIED

    I knew you liked the name Maneater Matt
Back
Top