Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MrTuki

    FEEDBACK CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    Give your thoughts... Gulp.
  2. MrTuki

    CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    ATTN:// INCOMING TRANSMISSION... ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── TO: CONSCRIPT STABILIZATION FORCE - INDUSTRIAL HABITAT 24 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── :// FULL SYSTEM ALERT, DELAYED TRANSMISSION DETECTED FROM SURROUNDING AREAS...
  3. MrTuki

    Abstract's Discord Timeouts

    Very simple report. I talked earlier today on the rebel discord, memeing as per usual until Vadim does a ping to my entire group saying something about "Someone shot a CCA". I was about to go take a nap, and I know Vadim, somewhat. I just tell him to "Stfu I am trying to sleep" And go about...
  4. MrTuki

    Right-of-Way Expo thread

    Rebel Expedition OTA: 6/8 unspec valentine Marco Schizoid Purple knight Shimac's Stew Mullet Rebel / Vortigaunt: 10/10 Stanford Woundedwaffle Divine Furnaxx Garet Stanislaw Lord Beckett asimo1234 FieldersNL Bravo Date: 5th of April, 15:00 EST | 19:00 UTC !!NO SCRAP GUNS!! (Scrap gun =...
  5. MrTuki

    Freed Vortigaunt requirements | Biotic RP

    So... The complaint is simple, prepare for lots of ranting. The OOC requirements for freeing a vortigaunt seem flawed on my eyes. I understand the need of a minimum of two weeks of pure activity for a new vortigaunt that was just added to the roster. They need to seem active on the character...
  6. MrTuki

    Partisans Event Line

    Instructed by Reece to post this. Steam Name(s): Tuki. Group Name(s): The Partisans group. Character Name(s): Filipp Nikolayevich. What type of Expedition is this: Event Line Destination: City Three (Moscow) Will you be using a vehicle?: Depends on what the GMs do once the Event Line...
  7. MrTuki

    Filya, The Russian.

    My name is Filya, friend.
  8. MrTuki

    Double Standards.

    So... Hi! I'm making the following complaint thread to expose and speak in regards of something that is becoming ODDLY common. And as the title reads, that is DOUBLE STANDARDS. Double standards are almost a staple to a specific group of people within the community, a group that, the staff is...
  9. MrTuki

    Accepted Tuki's Warn Appeal

    Steam Name: Tuki SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147382627 Name of the Admin you were warned by: Purpleknight The reason you were warned?: Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: Because I find it to be an unfair warn, other people have posted or done worse or similar things and they remain scott...
  10. MrTuki

    Denied Sewer Stash

    Add a stash within the sewers for the less-likable members of society (Vorts, ACs, etc). I grow tired to have to take 5 steps into slums, find a cop trying to search me and having to shoot them... Please. I just want to grab 20 chips. I don't mind the location of it as long as it remains...
  11. MrTuki

    Itsliam010 abuse report

    So, this has been an issue that struck me just today, where I was sending vids in slums chats with a few of my friends after I got DMed by them on discord that they escaped some gigantic S2K shitfest they did. I am aware Liam may not count as "staff" after their clear demotion for reasons that I...
Back
Top