Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. wysiwyg

    Produkt ov death fixation

    Good morning, good afternoon or good evening; where ever we are on this world. Time's not a linear commodity, anymore. I, we, us and myself preface by saying: Fuck the kleptocracy of the old world, may the old geriatrics perish in the crushing speed and kinetics of the new world. Go die you old...
  2. wysiwyg

    Civil Protection 642781 - CONVICTED - PROBATION - COUNTY JAIL

    "Everybody's to blame when y'can't play the game, I've been namin' an' blamin' for my own faults an' actions. It's a hassle gettin' outta bed when your body is abused, Ain't no way out 'cept blame myself. I know - you know - they know - we know. I wanna do better but I don't know how."...
  3. wysiwyg

    Union Worker Lavinia the Cambrian Physician

    “𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖉 𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖘, 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖘.” - 𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖔 𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖎. Our masters bared their teeth and smiled: "You have been slaves since you were born and slaves you'll now remain." He came to...
  4. wysiwyg

    Civil Protection What ends when the era shatters? - Stick-84

    So what I create 'twill have a twofold nature, The Twilight of the Gods was not an erasure. What hurts the most is that if I kill mine daughters, Their essence still lurks deep down within me.
  5. wysiwyg

    In-Character The documented life of prisoner #54737

    Written confession and CID of Lavinia Eve Wacelin, a former doctor and Intention One Civil Protection levy - Processed and photocopied by Major Denning on either February the 1st or the 2nd, 2022; Shortly after her capture. Lavinia Wacelin, tagline KING-433, has pleaded guilty of crimes against...
  6. wysiwyg

    The Butcher of Junktown.

    Reidun Quisling Reidun: House or nest of love; A woman who loves her home. Quisling: A Norwegian surname, now meaning traitor. A woman born into the world by loving parents, thinking she would be a person to love her home and fellow man. How they were wrong; death, destruction and pain comes...
  7. wysiwyg

    ∴ P-324: The Final Days ∴

    Mihaela Munteanu, aka PATROL-324 ca. Feb 2020, before service - Taken by her old roommate. Mihaela Munteanu, or PATROL-324 was a Romanian-born functionary ground unit within the Civil Protection, aged around 22 to 23 years of age during the stable part of her service. There is very little...
  8. wysiwyg

    Madame Blavatsky - Last Waltz of Geneva

    "?װאָס קען װערן פֿון די שאָף אַז דער װאָלף איז דער ריכטער" "Vos ken vern fun di shof az der volf iz der rikhter?" Relations
  9. wysiwyg

    Playing a counterfeit Gibson Flying V

    "Drunk bitch" "Junkie" "Psycho" "Lazy asshole" PATROL-887 Through the streets of a neglected outpost of the American land crime and calamity are king. The wretched survive, picking the spoils off the weak and plentiful. A land creating thugs, a land molding people into criminals. A land of...
  10. wysiwyg

    ℑ𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔰𝔶𝔭𝔥𝔲𝔰 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶

    "I call upon She who knows to damn this accursed village and all its meagre holdings. May the priesthood of this false God soon come to know their fate." - Robert Le Faulconer, 1288 AD. 𝔉𝔬𝔯 ℑ 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢, ℑ 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔢...
  11. wysiwyg

    Marina Grozovskaya - Technocratic Haruspex

    «Life is often a mountain, it is a long moment of struggle as your hands turn calloused and cut, your body giving out through the abuse done to it, the muscles locking and trembling. Life is but a string of moments; Birth and death is but two moments with work being the longest one. The longest...
  12. wysiwyg

    [DESERVICED]Ꝋ𐌍𐌋𐌙 𐌃𐌄𐌀𐌕𐋅! - 𐋄𐌓𐌀𐌙-ᔦᔕზ

    I am shackled among these eternally white walls. The ghosts of my hopes, hide again in the shadows... I constantly hear the hum of my tense veins. I dream of only one thing - to leave life as soon as possible! It's scary to think about the past, to remember all this pain! There is no more...
  13. wysiwyg

    𐲦𐲉𐲙𐲍𐲢𐲐𐲤𐲦 - Dorota

    My name is Dorota Boldiszár and I have an electric stick, My name was TAP-399 and I was a tyrant. I am Hungarian and I live in a personal hell, I am young but yet I feel so old, and guilty. My life, my tourism in this new world, energetic was my club, for which I've danced. Local TV was my fame...
  14. wysiwyg

    Perfidious Albion - DEFENDER-994 [DESERVICED]

    'L'Angleterre, ah, la perfide Angleterre, que le rempart de ses mers rendoit inaccessible aux Romains, la foi du Sauveur y est abordée. Defender-994, Henrietta Deveraux or the rat from City 2, the turncoat of Mister Blake was an intermediate ranking officer within the Civil Protection at the...
  15. wysiwyg

    "A soda and a chicken burger, extra chipotle." - JURY-7

    "Hi, Mark. I came as fast as I could, I got the report file and the financial accounts. It's safe to say that the Worker's Union is doing well in this city, we've seen an actual net growth -- Who woulda thunk it?" "Yes... Interesting. Well done, Jesse. You're obviously an asset to the Union...
  16. wysiwyg

    Anti-citizen The People's Alliance Rangers

    A rugged militia of men and women, once thought to have been formed before the Combine occupation in the Appalachian region, being led by a Vietnam war vet with anarchistic, socialist and anti-government sentiments. At the start they didn’t win the hearts of the people due to rumours of their...
  17. wysiwyg

    A letter to the citizens

    Citizens, people, workers and vortigaunts of the world! Hear my voice, from Commander Kilgore! For far too long our necks have been under the boots of these imperialist oppressors, it is time for us to take a stand! To fight for what is righteous and beloved in our hearts - The laughter of...
  18. wysiwyg

    Praise the Lord, pass the ammunition!

    Rise up! We’re the voice of the free! In this land of opportunity, where dreams turn to ashes and hopes to dust, Do we surrender or do we rise up?! We claim our stand with a fire in our hearts and a gun in our hand! We fight for freedom, we fight for pride - In the ruins of this world! We will...
  19. wysiwyg

    Battle Cry of Freedom

    "Resistance - To the tyrants never yield!" Our flag is proudly floating on the land and on the main, Shout, shout the battle cry of Freedom! Beneath it oft we've conquered, and we'll conquer oft again! Shout, shout the battle cry of Freedom! Our Liberty forever! She's never at a loss! Down...
Back
Top