Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RedHotGinger

    Accepted Remove numerical indicators for character age

    The new ranges introduced into character creation are silly. Elderly being 50 years old is simply wrong. Rather than adjust the numbers, I would just remove them entirely. Such specifics are just not needed and accomplish nothing that... Young Adult Adult Middle-aged Elderly ...Does not...
  2. RedHotGinger

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    The district One event has been out for about two weeks now. While this is not really long enough to gather detailed and intensive information regarding everything, I feel that it is beneficial to have thoughts out in the open as early as possible to enable changes to be considered. This way...
  3. RedHotGinger

    Accepted Stop making alcohol kill you upon consumption

    Technically a development suggestions, but they're closed. So putting it here instead. Bar RP is made considerably painful by the fact every shot you take evidently punctures several organs and leads to total organ failure. Its not exactly a soft hit either. It does 15 damage per drink...
  4. RedHotGinger

    Reincorporate Actual Vortigaunt Escapes

    Vortigaunt escapes were removed for a variety of reasons. The Number 1 reason they were removed was Vortiguant leads made the actual collar removal process the single most complicated, bloated and over-the-top function in all of Willard. Just to put it in perspective, this is only PART of the...
  5. RedHotGinger

    Willard Staff Bias Complaint

    I have recently noticed there is a distinct lack of Staff bias shown towards me I would like to see an increase in all staff bias regarding all matters featuring me, towards my favor. Regardless of any and all rule breaks, indecencies or accusations of corruption. (I have nothing to do...
  6. RedHotGinger

    Revamp the CCR into a citizen event faction

    This is going to be a fairly basic suggestion as far as layout goes. Despite its base characteristics, I still think its something that should be heavily considered by not only the CCR leads, but the general creative elements of the server as a whole. TLDR: Make the CCR serve as a conduit for...
  7. RedHotGinger

    Suggestion Add Cats Back

    Title says it all I didn't personally play the April Fools event, however, from what I've heard and seen, the cats were actually in pretty decent working order. Are they perfect? Certainly not. However, we have Headcrabs, we have birds. Why not cats? They are canonically still around as...
  8. RedHotGinger

    Fixed Very Minor White Wine bug

    (Also seems to effect Whiskey, so may be all 'pour-ables?' In the inventory, the wine does not seem to pull up the cursor menu when hovering over it. Seems to work fine otherwise. [ERROR] gamemodes/ixhl2rp/plugins/willardskills/items/base/sh_liquor.lua:64: attempt to index field 'grades' (a...
  9. RedHotGinger

    No°21 | Affordable Housing Act

    Councilor Note: Sorry about the image thing, I can't get it to work. Affordable Housing Act Four walls for all. As I was walking amidst the snowdrift of Terminal 7, it occurred to me that housing was intensely expensive. In some cities, benches or even old disposal bins can certainly suffice...
  10. RedHotGinger

    Have Vortigaunts be equally effected by cold conditions

    From the Vortigaunt Megathread While this does state that Vortigaunts are only 'somewhat resistant' to environmental conditions, such statements are loaded and are often taken to their most extreme ends in order to garner advantage and make things easier for the faction. We've already had one...
  11. RedHotGinger

    Implemented Have the standard Civilian Jumpsuit provide information when worn

    We can assume the reason citizens wear jumpsuits in the Half Life universe is likely for the purpose of providing quick and easily identifiable information for enforcement teams to examine. Evidenced by the white bars on both the suits front and back. So, It would be a very cool feature to...
  12. RedHotGinger

    Implemented Make learning Japanese (Perhaps all languages) more difficult.

    Fairly simple suggestion and I wont start getting technical with it, since I don't really have any specific time in mind. That being said, I think it would benefit this map extremely if we were to make learning languages via audiobooks a very long, very difficult process that would prevent...
  13. RedHotGinger

    City 8 Culture Poll

    Since we are going to City 8, which is arguably the second most notable city across the general HL2RP landscape, I was curious how the community generally wanted the City to be portrayed.
  14. RedHotGinger

    Cengiz Admin Abuse Report

    Hello! I am here to report that I have been unlawfully and systematically oppressed by the admin known as @Cengiz. It all started with a very innocent (and factual) post I made on a community driven post by someone. It was an innocent comment, only made to spread truth and liberty across the...
  15. RedHotGinger

    Willard Roleplay Atmosphere Discussion

    For the purposes of this thread, when I mean Play to Win I refer to mindsets that encourage things like the following: Skirting around RP or prolonged encounters to rush towards a favorable conclusion. PK'ing or otherwise bringing significant harm to characters over slights or OOC motivation...
  16. RedHotGinger

    Willard Political Arc Megathread

    WILLARD NETWORKS POLITICAL ARC MEGATHREAD: This post is designed to enable players to more feasibly keep track and remain informed of the various occurrences which can drive the state of the Sector and World beyond. Below, each city within Sector 10 and those of notable influence beyond, have...
  17. RedHotGinger

    Expedition [Ash and Stone]

    Ash And Stone Factions Included: Resistance Vortigaunts Sponsor: Wardens Objectives: Locate and Extract Person of Interest Projected Rewards: Chips Number of Players: Four Maximum <...Transmission Readout...> Alessio Keller here... Things are in motion that will shake the very...
  18. RedHotGinger

    Expedition [On A Rail]

    ON A RAIL Factions Included: Civil Workers Union Militant Arm Arteria Sponsor: Combine Logistics Committee Objectives: Escort materials and maintain equipment Projected Rewards: Priority Coupon Luxury Goods Additional Credits Number of Players: Three Civil Workers Three Militant Arm...
Back
Top