Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dubik15

    Crafting is dead

    To create steel you will need coal and iron ore. Thus a mine has to exist. But currently there is no mine. 50% of all crafting is unusable due to steel not being available
  2. dubik15

    Something Something V3 Character Bio

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1atuK6uUhmD0hgukDOyREyFXIZgR3jv0Dq-tHewpWfOU/edit?usp=sharing WORK IN PROGRESS Ask me if you are missing in the relationship tab Don't ask me to "Add your character"
  3. dubik15

    ERP char auth

    Steam Name/ID: numbers What do you want authorization for?: To ERP Character(s) you're requesting authorization for: All of my characters Has this character already been created?: Yes. How beneficial to your own RP and the servers is your authorization?: This will promote a new never tried...
  4. dubik15

    Give me your best 'Commander Jin' quotes

    Everyone knows the autistic fuck that goes by 'Commander Jin' Now post your favourite out of context quotes of her.
  5. dubik15

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    Can we please nominate me please?
  6. dubik15

    'Why I ran'

    "Why I ran" Found inside of 320's locker. To: Who ever finds this I’m writing this before the trip on the train with little time to spare. I’ll get to the point: I’m leaving, I have wanted to for a while now. Once the train stops I’ll leave, fade into the woods and never return. I never...
  7. dubik15

    Complaint about Complaint thread about complaint threads about complaint threads

    Let’s break this down: 1st “discourse is good”. No it’s not The regime knows best
  8. dubik15

    In-Character Complaint thread about complaint threads

    Can we all stop complaining and be friends? Here's a picture of two cats:
  9. dubik15

    Weapon balance

    Currently the weapons make little to no sense at all. The MP7 is the default weapon for everyone, once you get one there is no point in getting anything different. This is very dumb, not only are you making S2K meta it's also making it stupidly easy for people to get the "meta gun". I've seen...
  10. dubik15

    Bug Rebel radio broken.

    it's just static
  11. dubik15

    Lack of containers in Dark Interval

    Compared to City 24 there is a huge lack of containers. Not only that but there is a lack of variety. In C24 we had way more containers and variety. This is made worse by the fact that currently there is a huge lack of loot in circulation. So far I've only noticed around 10-16 containers, and...
  12. dubik15

    IDK what to even say

    Hey I've been on the server for like half a year now? I've played a lot of characters but most will know me for either one of theese: Casey, Zhao "Jin" Lian, or Claire "Jade" Raines. I play a lot of games but my top favorites are: Hoi4 Ark Survival Evolved Fallout New Vegas Project zomboid
  13. dubik15

    Fixed crafting name and name of mag dont match

    the name of the mag is 7rd 1911 mag. And in craft tab is 12rd m1911 mag Simple fix
  14. dubik15

    Denied Add a way to convert water bottles into crafting water

    Very simple. Add an option either in the crafting tab or in the menu to conver a water bottle into crafting water.... like why can i not take a water bottle and dump water into a soup? Should be simple enough to implement
  15. dubik15

    Zhao Lian

    Zhao Lian NAME Zhao Lian N/A NICKNAMES N/A CID # GENDER Female AGE 25 DATE OF BIRTH 20/06/1996 PLACE OF BIRTH Fujian, China CURRENT LOCATION C24 EDUCATION Basic OCCUPATION Shop owner -BACKSTORY- Zhao Lian was born in china living there her entire life, there with a group of friends...
  16. dubik15

    Food crates in sewer

    I still remember how back in c24_4 we had one or two food crates that if opened gave you different types of food. I think this could be increase the amount of food variety that rebels can eat. Because lets be honest, the second someone gets marked as anticitizen the only thing they will eat is...
  17. dubik15

    Fixed Bug/Dev suggestion [Axe clipping]

    FireAxe clips through the arm Solution would be to make it display on the back
  18. dubik15

    Claire Raines

    Claire Raines "I Tried to play by the Rules" " A photo from a scanner of Claire Raines arriving to her new home in city-24" NAME Claire Raines ALIAS Jade NICKNAMES N/A CID # GENDER Female AGE 24 DATE OF BIRTH 20/06/1997 PLACE OF BIRTH New Mexico, US CURRENT LOCATION UNKNOWN, Last seen...
  19. dubik15

    Fixed Pouring Beer into glass results in the item getting deleted

    When you Pour an artificial beer into a glass the item just disappears [beer is not supposed to be able to be poured into a glass]
Back
Top