Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    hi, i'm still alive

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP, FailRP, Metagame (all of which I have discussed in previous appeals) Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your...
  2. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Denied Taking another shot at it

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP, Metagame (?), FailRP Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A Why do you wish to be...
  3. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Poisons

    Well, it's basically the title. Give players the ability to create (various) poison script(s) to use on others if needs be (use authorized by staff of course and other stuff like that :D). Player 1 can lace the others food/drink with this, inject them, et cetera. This is something that only very...
  4. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    A humble hello

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP, Metagame (?), FailRP Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It has been the two months I was told to wait until I could make...
  5. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Roadmap for V3

    Similar to what we had while we were waiting for Willard V2, we have a roadmap to see the changes and fixes among other things that need to be made until then. Wouldn't hurt to have one, right?
  6. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Yet another ban appeal I guess

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP, FailRP, (Metagame?) Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I feel as if my punishment was only allowed to remain/be a permanent...
  7. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    This is just ridiculous now.

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP by flagging onto another character and then reporting other rebels Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your...
  8. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Bug We can see our real names now, even if we only F3'd with the fake name.

    Oh Gr4Ss, Aspect, what did you do..? :D
  9. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Implemented White Fedora

    White Fedora White Fedora
  10. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Daily Sweep Limit

    Title, unless there is something major that actually requires a sweep immediately. Nothing has changed even with everything said in multiple threads about this. Last resort. Throwing it out there. Discuss in the comments. I don't have anything new and constructive to say.
  11. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    /SetFacialExpression

    IE You might not like to want to or have a poker face like this when you're threatening someone. Or when you're crying, whatever the circumstance may be I'd like them facial expressions.
  12. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Tamara got cake..

  13. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Drug and alcohol withdrawal

    Taking a drug should have some consequences, such as said withdrawal, let this be a screen effect that makes the game harder to play, reduced max health, etc. All of course appropriately after prolonged exposure or use, depending on the substance at hand.
  14. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    A ban appeal (on courtesy of the recently announced anniversary.)

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Goose How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Seventh warning for LTARP (details are written within my last appeal) Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your...
  15. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    It didn't need to happen, yet it did

    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I was asked to try and appeal this so I might as well. Steam Name: Joku SteamID...
  16. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    You cannot buy any drugs from the current two smugglers

    Title, theres only two smugglers and neither of them sell anything from the drugs section
  17. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    How ready is the map update?

    Its getting quite dense on the server, barely any places to stay if you want to solo. We'll live but a curious question^^
  18. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    When am I 'ready'?

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile (through Fedora) How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Rule 0 - Admin discretion (6th warning?) Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A (Extra)...
  19. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    I wish things were different

    Edit: I wish to hear opinions from others than the ones who banned me, whose opinion of me I look to change with good fun as well. Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile (through Fedora) How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason...
  20. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    An apology and a request

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora (through booile's request as far as I am aware) How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: (Constant) toxicity to staff and metagame complaints (R0 mainly) Why do you wish to...
Back
Top