- Joined
- Jul 5, 2021
- Messages
- 1,256
complete duolingo icWanna make ot harder? To learn the language in game you must complete a real life Japanese course.
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!complete duolingo icWanna make ot harder? To learn the language in game you must complete a real life Japanese course.
I think hayden cooked with this.What would you suggest, specifically? I know you wanted to just keep it without any specifics but giving a idea could help.
It's possible I could maybe modify gb's skillbook system to make it so you need to read a physical language book to learn a language. The way his system works is it takes x amount of seconds to read the book - so, it could be 5 seconds, or it could be 300 seconds, or even longer. And you can stop reading the book at any point during it and your progress will be saved.
That is GOATED. Please add this!!The way his system works is it takes x amount of seconds to read the book - so, it could be 5 seconds, or it could be 300 seconds, or even longer. And you can stop reading the book at any point during it and your progress will be saved.
I used to see people roleplay this adequately, before I got my hands on my first audiobook. I genuinely thought that's how it worked.I like this idea it's similar to project zomboid where you have to find a relaxing safe place, sit down and start reading a book