Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Light

    Accepted Appachi-Zoku Script-Storage Refund Request

    Hi, there's no format to this so I'll write as is. Above the tailoring workbench in the Appachi HQ, we had 4 suitcases filled with stuff we wanted to dismantle/use upon GM request. Of course, we were dependent on GMs for this so our progress was slow in clearing them out. We also had a wooden...
  2. Light

    Group leaving button

    Originally posted in bugs, but then saw this bit. I just want the group leaving button to ask you for confirmation before it boots you off, pressed it on accident earlier trying to click on something else. Gotta wait til someone with perms can invite me back now. Shouldn't be a priority, its...
  3. Light

    In-Character The House

    In the centre of District 7, there's a broken down old museum. It's not been a museum for a long time, the beige walls are stained with blood, sweat, and grime. The air carries the stench of booze, the card-covered tables permeate an atmosphere of disgusting avarice. In the corner, a pair of...
  4. Light

    JURY-22, JURY-72 Luca Carusso & "The Sentinels" Log

    Subject: Luca Carusso Convicted of: 505, Evasion Prior to apprehension: Subject was apprehended during an attempt at faking his own death in January. Subject was formerly Tier-5 but was demoted to Tier-2 for incompetence. Surrounded himself with the late Elias Siemens and Callum Crown, both...
  5. Light

    PATROL-22, Spike in Drug-Related Incidents Investigation

    PATROL-22 Drug-Related Incidents Page, if other units experience similar incidents, please note them here for collation. Thank you. INCIDENT ONE: P-35 and R-77 drugged by multiple 647-Es in PCS-1 with a drug known as "RAVE," P-35 rendered unconscious and R-77 aggressive and violent. Both...
  6. Light

    Ada Fisher - The Welsh Engineer

    WIP [IMAGE TO BE LOCATED HERE] Accessing Citizen Datafile: S10/24/90398 Access Level Restricted to: [Civil Workers' Union Management PDA]+ Access: Granted Initialising... ... Identification - FORENAME: Ada - MIDDLE NAME(S): Millie - SURNAME: Fisher - CID: #90398 - AGE: 30 Years (As of...
  7. Light

    Notices Redemption: A Public Demonstration

    The pinned piece of paper is a flyer, reading: Redemption - What is it? How can one be redeemed? Do YOU want redemption? This Friday evening in the main square, we're going to find out together what it means to be redeemed. Do you have what it takes? Individuals who volunteer to confess...
  8. Light

    Expedition Ruins: CWU Application | Ada Fisher

    Application Format for Civil Workers Union --- Section One --- *Steam Name: -「 Light 」- *Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:33353517 *Discord Name & ID: lightsde *Timezone: BST I am in the Main Discord Server : [ YES ] Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] --- Section Two --- *Character Name...
  9. Light

    Hello again

    Hello everyone I've been gone for a year and 4 months so very few of you will remember me. But recently I have finished my exams and am returning to Willard Networks. If anyone recalls I left in Feb 2022 quite abruptly because I was suddenly ridiculously busy and I couldn't justify my...
  10. Light

    XENIAN MALIGNANCY: The Yosemites

    (Pronounced Yos-eh-mites, Yosemite pronounced Yos-em-ity) ABOVE: YOSEMITE PRIOR TO MALIGNANCE Hundreds of miles within the Xenian Malignancy, even within the direct vicinity of the Carson City epicentre, the former Yosemite National Park. A seemingly unimportant stretch of land now that it is...
  11. Light

    COLLAPSE Event Screenshot / Video Thread

    Post your screenies and videos of COLLAPSE here I'll start How about dispatch fractures deez nuts Just before we got swarmed by OTA The battle of the warehouse, so many cps got downed here smh my head worthless I never even noticed he had a pulse rifle until I looked over this screenshot...
  12. Light

    Kadeen Al'Aoufi | DEFENDER-FOUR

    ________________________________________________________________________________________________ <:: LOADING CIVIL PROTECTION DATAFILE - TAGLINE DEFENDER-FOUR ::> _________________________________________________________________________________________________ COMPLETE PLEASE LOG-IN...
  13. Light

    Hey

    Hello I am Light. Started playing yesterday and its pretty cool. Not much else to say
Back
Top