Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. atlassu

    Zosya Kazlova non-standard Item Auth

    Steam Name/ID: Hopscotch STEAM_0:1:535870915 How many characters do you have? 1 (this is second) What do you want authorization for?: A faded pink digital ipod with 2001 model apple earbuds. (Not script, roleplay item) Character(s) you're requesting authorization for: Zosya Kazlova (New, not...
  2. atlassu

    Suggestion Discord relay

    The problem? A lot of times when playing in V2, and sometimes in V3 I've found myself being almost entirely out of the loop as a citizen. Even with knowledge that would be commonly known to the public, such as through broadcasts or screens. As a character, when you are offline you're not just...
  3. atlassu

    Nº39 DIVERSE VERNACULAR ACT

    Nº39 DIVERSE VERNACULAR ACT Presented by: Bożena Kowalczyk Objective Currently as a community, we face a current system of global diversity set within our current inhabitation of Industrial 24. As we face this, we find more and more people accustomed to the languages centered around their...
  4. atlassu

    [DISPATCH] atlassu | atlassu | STEAM_0:1:535870915

    Steam Name: atlassu Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:535870915 Discord username: atlassu Timezone: GMT-4 Any Previous Server Infractions: None Current Whitelists (If Any): CIVPRO;CSF;VORT;OTA;CWU Explain the socio-stability index codes in your own words. Describe Dispatch's role under all of these...
  5. atlassu

    Ozymandias PK Request

    Your Steam Name: atlassu Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:535870915 Your Discord Name: atlassu Your Character Name: Atlas Your Faction/Group (If Applicable): Mcdonalds Their Steam Name: Ozy Their Steam ID: idk Their Discord Name: combinehl1 Their Character Name: Ozymandias (IRL his name is Ozymandias)...
  6. atlassu

    [WIP] Eoghen Walsh - PATROL-421

  7. atlassu

    Headcrab roleplay system change

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/bird-headcrab-guidelines.2633/ As per the headcrab guidelines posted in this thread, A headcrab must follow the basic P2L system of roleplay. This means NO rolling. I find this to be completely unnecessary on all fronts, and this primarily restricts...
  8. atlassu

    In-Character Color in a monochromatic world.

    Art is one of the foundational things that keeps us unique as people. Still life, portrait, caricatures; paintings, music, poetry, all of these things separate us from one another, but give us similarities. So, where do I stand? My name is Bożena Kowalczyk. Often times, people can't pronounce...
  9. atlassu

    LEGISLATION WIPE

    We are in a new map, wipe the legislation. Open the slums back up for people of Supporter and below, that place sucks right now in terms of rp. Just completely wipe the worst of legislation, and allow for Industrial 24 to create new, more sensible laws and conditions, PLEASE.
  10. atlassu

    A story line so peak nobody likes it.

    This is a direct complaint on whatever this fucking 'rot' storyline is. The ROT storyline in itself is a decent concept. A mind controlling infestation which is a pseudo-hivemind. HOWEVER, the way its been conducted in the ways I've seen is significantly worse than the concept. From my...
  11. atlassu

    Vortigaunt CIDs on employment

    The discarding of Vortigaunt CIDs as of the new system has only proven a severe issue in functionality. Vortigaunts not being the typical, hyper-slave roleplay that most would see in line with other half-life 2 roleplay servers, there's no reason to seize their CIDs with the new system. the...
  12. atlassu

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    Remember.. Remember.. Remember.. Remember.. OH! [/SPOILER] Here.. Here.. Did I lock my door..? I think I locked it. I most definitely locked my door. Let me double check. This train is cramped.. This seat is uncomfortable. Did anyone else hear that scream? I don't wanna spend two weeks...
  13. atlassu

    You don’t know me yet?

    Hi, I’m Atlas. I’ve been around for some time, my first character here being a small insignificant pawn as a civilian, which never shot off as a decent enough, or well developed character. However my time on here has been decently enjoyed, making friends along the way as my journey for making...
  14. atlassu

    Suggestion /actkneel

    Add /actkneel animation command using the canals_mary_postidle animation canals_mary_postidle
  15. atlassu

    Accepted More Vortigaunt Voice commands

    Vortigaunt voices, we love them! As of right now there is a wide variety of voice commands able to be used by the Vortigaunt faction, however I don't believe there is enough! There are sounds that are from Half Life Alyx, that aren't exactly in the server unfortunately, and I would generally...
  16. atlassu

    Charlotte Eloise, the unexpected turn.

    The Start. Originally a test of how long the character could keep her head considering a strong disadvantage in her capabilities, that slowly grew overtime to be another character known and loved by a select few of the society. Charlotte Eloise originated from a thought I had a few weeks prior...
  17. atlassu

    Denied Hair Ties!

    An item that allows you to change your hair style! Of course with exceptions, such as the bob cut and other various smaller hair styles. Once you go to equip it, it gives you a menu of hair styles to switch between, simply so you can wear your hair in a different style every now and then. --...
  18. atlassu

    Implemented Classic Thirdperson toggle ConCom

    More often than not do I find myself switching back and fourth between classic third person, to fully capture the atmosphere, and get a good glimpse of our wonderful characters in their interaction. But the slow process of going into settings, scrolling all the way down to hit a button that...
Back
Top