Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ozzekiel

    Damaging Mentality Regarding Scarcity and Conflict

    We will reform this, sorry for your experience
  2. Ozzekiel

    Albertossic's Antics

    It's a scary setting and we're not changing that wording any time soon because we cannot possibly write down every potential scenario in which a Civil Protection character might be inclined to falsely charge somebody. It was within adequate reason and I feel no need to reverse it. I already...
  3. Ozzekiel

    Albertossic's Antics

    Non-terminal crimes being violations that wouldn't get somebody killed for committing, it isn't out of the question for Civil Protection to frame/falsely charge you. I don't know what specifically happened to VICE-1 before he went to confront Watima, but (in-character) overwhelming stress is an...
  4. Ozzekiel

    What is your oldest memory on Willard?

    C24_V3. It was one of my first days or weeks in Civil Protection. My character was a lowly i4 when laurentius Heartwick's (or another CCA character) personal OTA escort did /y "<:: Move! ::>" at him. I was like "<:: What a bunch of robot assholes. ::>" after they passed by. I thought they didn't...
  5. Ozzekiel

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    In character applications are open for a bit.
  6. Ozzekiel

    The Ministry of Civil Protection

    - Removed all mentioning of the SRC. - Campaign Official -> Community Facilitator - New ICly recruitable role, Branch Associate
  7. Ozzekiel

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    Applications are closed.
  8. Ozzekiel

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    Applications are open as of today and will remain so for the next two weeks. Read through the new expectations and closing remarks.
  9. Ozzekiel

    COMMISSION FOR MORALITY

  10. Ozzekiel

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    Applications are now CLOSED
  11. Ozzekiel

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    CivPro applications are OPEN. We will only be taking OOC applications during this wave. Ten slots are available.
  12. Ozzekiel

    The Ministry of Civil Protection

    Reformatted and added more detailed definitions on each role and department.
  13. Ozzekiel

    COMPLAINT ON SRC

    I was playing the commissioner. I was asking questions, pointing out the MOP's inconsistencies and note taking. Listening for the most part. Even filled the SRC in on who Bloke was and the authority he had within the MCP. I was being interrogative. Passing all of this off as "dismissive" and...
  14. Ozzekiel

    Report ::[ THIS PAGE HAS BEEN SEIZED BY THE MINISTRY OF CIVIL PROTECTION ]::

    nice try buddy we don't call the Combine the "Union"
  15. Ozzekiel

    RP Expectations of Rebels VS Civil Protection

    Yes, roughly but not even a day later. The aftereffects of a judgement waiver were still being felt as they should be and Civil Protection protocol regarding them won't be changed any time soon. Like I posted yesterday, improvements will be made for how these are handled. I gave the faction...
  16. Ozzekiel

    RP Expectations of Rebels VS Civil Protection

    Hi. Sorry again. The loyalists should probably know best not to be in the slums after a judgement waiver happened
  17. Ozzekiel

    THE LAW

    The Ministry of Civil Protection continues to push their Campaign for Obedience around the globe. Their most recent act? Your block was chosen for a supplementary ration reward. Waiting in line for what seemed like hours, you were almost wondering if it was even worth it. When it was finally...
  18. Ozzekiel

    Combine Penal Code

    :// PUBLICIZED. Any updates to the Civil Code will be listed below.
Back
Top