Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. albertossic

    Combine Prison System & Civil Status/Unit Management (Outside PDA)

    Interrogations and forced physical labour are both things that happen IN PRISONS - your objection doesn't really make any sense You're saying that instead of a prison, you could do all the stuff cops do to people in prisons in some secure area - that's a prison. You're describing a prison...
  2. albertossic

    Implemented Remove "This character is clearly high from masked people or people wearing gas masks"

    Aren't opioids like morphine of all drugs the ones where you can probably tell the most that somebody is on it without seeing their face? Imagining somebody with slurred painkiller speech through a vocoder, would probably be very noticeable once they try to talk I don't think "X is clearly...
  3. albertossic

    Injured Movement Speed

    Maybe this can come with the added change that CPs/OTA's base speed is a little lower than that of citizens/rebels? Would add an interesting layer of evasive tactics I think
  4. albertossic

    Dumbo the portable Chemistry Lab

    General Info: Name : Dumbo Gender : Neuter Physical description : Metallic Grey, Cuboid with an elephantine trunk Place of Birth : Assembled in City 24, Victory-4,"J&N Tools 'n Stuff" Residence : City 24, Victory-4 Occupation : Portable miniature chemistry lab and travel companion Age : One...
  5. albertossic

    Skill-specific rolls

    I mean roll out of a hundred + your skill rather than an attribute /roll crafting 100, you know?
  6. albertossic

    Implemented Remove not finding anything from trash bags

    Understandable, have a nice
  7. albertossic

    Implemented Remove not finding anything from trash bags

    Motivated by frustration after 6 empty trash bags in a row A lot of the trash items already give nothing except one plastic - digging through a bunch of trash bags to find nothing except an old juice bottle is a dud already, what exactly could a trash bag be filled with that's worth less to...
  8. albertossic

    Skill-specific rolls

    Support attribute-specific rolls out of 100 instead of / in addition to attribute-rolls out of 20, but I find the justification wrong. It's *cool* that a high crafting rebel can power through medRP, it creates interesting situations like "Hm, a broken ribcage is kinda like a broken carborator...
  9. albertossic

    Hygiene and Style

    Wouldn't this disadvantage regular poor slum dwellers and *help* the rebels? Since all you gotta do is buy some soap and hair gel and it'll look like you just came out of a council meeting instead of the sewers
  10. albertossic

    Indigent Weeps

    Just by the back entrance to Indigent-3, dubbed "Devi's Tattoo Bar", tucked behind a solitary tree, a hastily assembled memorial honours the sacrifice of valiant resistance fighter Sar'Run, more commonly known as Fabu. A little leaflet is tied to the chainlink fence behind it. It reads: Very...
  11. albertossic

    Ability to forget names

    So this usually might be too minor to suggest but I saw a post in which @Aspect™ mentions adding separate buttons for introducing yourself with your real name and with an alias to circumvent the annoyance of revealing your real name to somebody who already has you F3d under a fake name. I think...
  12. albertossic

    CPs and CCA demanding people F3 them

    It's just that as a behaviour from players, I find CP insisting that they would recognize a citizen just by virtue of regularly searching them a bit absurd. Employees on his beat, and perpetrators, sure, but I feel like it would be more reasonable to discourage CPs from playing Rain Man with a...
  13. albertossic

    CPs and CCA demanding people F3 them

    Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it's feedback about a general attitude Combine characters' players hold towards the F3 introduction system The general scenario I am referring to is that after every other routine pat-down, a CP will be inclined to ask / demand that...
  14. albertossic

    Boxing Gloves

    The whole motivation behind making this suggestion, yes
  15. albertossic

    Hygiene and Style

    Make more space in the map actually places of RP *and* encourage people to stop by their homes every now and then, creating more foot traffic and thus making the city feel more alive
  16. albertossic

    Hygiene and Style

    Support this mostly because it would create use for bathrooms
  17. albertossic

    Implemented Double Suggestion - 'Open' signs for stores / Location ticker time to match game time

    Hi! So one is a little change I think would be beneficial - instead of the time in the location ticker (the little pop-up text informing you of where you just walked into) showing system time, it should instead show in-game time, since I think many people use this to quickly check what the...
  18. albertossic

    Store Rework The Comeback

    Your suggestion isn't *not* capitalist, if anything it is closer to a market economy by using a supply-and-demand algorithm to encourage efficient allocation of labour. I already explained this in the other comment. The current system of central approval is closer to a planned economy than...
  19. albertossic

    Store Rework The Comeback

    I'm trying to say your suggestion is a lot more lore unfriendly than the way it currently works. I feel I laid out why
  20. albertossic

    Store Rework The Comeback

    This is a super dumb argument - none of this is specifically lore-friendly Why would the combine ever allow such an inefficient way of assigning work, instead of sending people to the warehouses which exist for the sole purpose of drafting labour from the citizens and where they actually...
Back
Top